This Post Contains Affiliate Links.Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Philips Air Fryer Recipes. Introducing you to our full list of 101 air fryer beginner recipes that were all made using my Philips Air Fryer.
These air fryer recipes for beginners is voted for by us and our readers out of more than 500 air fryer recipes we have cooked over the last 10 years. A perfect starting point for your beginner air fryer adventure.
Updated for 2022 with new air fryer beginner recipes that are replacing the old!
Philips Air Fryer Recipes
Welcome to my Philips Air Fryer Recipes and more specifically 101 Philips Air Fryer Recipes For The Complete Beginner.
I no longer have my receipt for my Philips Air Fryer so I can’t give you an exact date, but we did buy our Air Fryer at some point during 2011.
Since then we have made that many dishes in our air fryer, we have lost count and this month on RecipeThis.com we wanted to celebrate our many years of air fryer cooking by sharing our best with you.
Our 101 Philips Air Fryer Recipes was originally created back in 2017, but since then we have published more and more air fryer recipes and felt that it needed a 2022 makeover and this is what you are reading today, the 2022 version.
We have put together on this page our top 101 Air Fryer recipes along with loads of tips and tricks that has come with our air fryer experience.
Why Philips Air Fryer Recipes?
The Philips Air Fryer was the first. Way back in 2010 it became this new original way of cooking instead of the deep fat fryer.
We were one of many to see is potential and get the Philips Air Fryer.
101 Air Fryer Recipes For Beginners
Below are our top 101 air fryer recipes for beginners. You can also download the whole list below with recipe instructions, recipe photos and without ads by clicking here.
With more than 500+ air fryer recipes with the Philips Air fryer, I am sure you want to know where to start?
Here is a list of air fryer recipes I would recommend to anyone that is either new to the air fryer or wants new air fryer inspiration.
- Air Fryer Cheeseburgers
- Air Fryer Party Meatballs
- Air Fryer Pork Ribs
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- Air Fryer Lamb Chops
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Air Fryer Omelette
- Air Fryer Egg Cups
- How To Air Fry Steak
- Air Fryer Ground Beef
Though if air fryer fast food is your thing and is where you want to start here are some more air fryer fast food recipes to try:
- Air Fryer KFC Chicken
- Air Fryer KFC Zinger Burger
- Air Fryer KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Air Fryer KFC Chicken Strips
- Air Fryer KFC Twister Wrap
- Air Fryer Chinese Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Nando’s Chicken
- Air Fryer Five Guys Cajun Fries
- Air Fryer Homemade Pan Pizza
- Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Air Fryer Fried Rice
As well as this, you can also use the air fryer to reheat your favourite fast food staples such as:
- Reheat McDonalds Fries In Air Fryer
- Reheat McNuggets In Air Fryer
- Reheat Quarter Pounder In Air Fryer
- Reheat Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
- Reheat Fish In Air Fryer
- Reheat Onion Rings In Air Fryer
- Reheat Fried Rice In Air Fryer
- Reheat Chicken Wings In Air Fryer
- Reheat Fried Chicken In Air Fryer
- Reheat Pizza In Air Fryer
Or even better then fast food have you tried meatballs in the air fryer yet?
- Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
- The Subway Meatball Sub
- Honey & Mustard Pork Balls
- Spicy Thai Meatball Bites
- Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
Or if a big juicy burger is more your thing, then here are some extra burger suggestions:
- Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Air Fryer Stuffed Burgers
- Air Fryer Salisbury Steak Burgers
- Air Fryer Lamb Burgers
- Air Fryer Vegan Lentil Burgers
- Air Fryer Burger In A Bowl
- Air Fryer Frozen Turkey Burgers
Air Fryer Healthy Recipes
Once you get through your fast food and frozen food binges in the air fryer, I am sure you will want some healthy air fryer food to balance it out.
Here is our favourite Air Fryer Healthy Recipes for beginners:
- Guilt Free Air Fryer Veggie Fries
- Air Fryer Rutabaga Fries
- Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Air Fryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Jerk Chicken
- Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas
- Air Fryer Roasted Peppers
- Air Fryer Spinach
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Air Fryer Harvest Casserole
- Air Fryer Balsamic Chicken & Vegetables
- Air Fryer Halloumi Fajitas
- Air Fryer Whole Fish
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Air Fryer Acorn Squash
- Air Fryer Frozen Salmon
- Air Fryer Banana Souffle
Air Fryer Roast Dinners
One of my favourite types of food to cook in the air fryer is air fryer roast dinners.
Meat is amazing in the air fryer, whether you are just cooking the meat or doing a full meal together in the air fryer.
These below are my personal favourites and must be tried in the air fryer:
- Air Fryer Roast Chicken Dinner
- Air Fryer Pot Roast
- Air Fryer Rump Roast
- Air Fryer Brisket
- Air Fryer Chicken & Stuffing
- Air Fryer Boneless Turkey Breast
- Air Fryer Lamb Roast
Air Fryer Side Dishes
In the Milner house you can guarantee that an air fryer and an instant pot will be running at the same time. The mains might be in the instant pot and then the sides are cooked in the air fryer.
If you want some yummy air fryer side dishes, here are a few suggestions:
- Air Fryer Roast Potatoes
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn On The Cob
- Air Fryer Cobb Salad
- Air Fryer Pigs In Blankets
- Air Fryer Stuffing Balls
- Air Fryer Pull Apart Bread
- Air Fryer Toast
- Air Fryer French Toast
Air Fryer Baking
If you have not tried it yet, air fryer is meant for baking, like a duck loves water.
Baked goods taste delicious, they are crispy, and they don’t overcook like an oven does.
You can make air fryer baked brie and then also use the same air fryer to reheat it when the cheese goes hard.
Or if you love sausage rolls, note you can make perfect air fryer sausage rolls.
Thanks For Reading
Thanks for reading all about our favourite beginner air fryer recipes and we hope we have inspired you to try something new in your air fryer.
We are all new once and once you get into it you will love the freedom of cooking in the air fryer.
We also have a few extra articles that can help you get to grips with your new Philips Air fryer:
- Philips Air Fryer Accessories
- The Philips Air Fryer Review
- The Ultimate Guide To The Air Fryer
- How To Convert Any Recipe To The Air Fryer
- How To Clean Your Air Fryer
- Can You Use Foil In An Air Fryer?
We also recommend that you join our newsletter at recipethis.com too. You can do so on this link and then you will be informed whenever we have new air fryer recipes.
As we are always adding new ones regularly and sharing new tips about using your Philips Air Fryer.
Air Fryer For Beginners PDF Cookbook
If you would like to get all the beginner air fryer recipes mentioned above, along with all the extra tutorials, then click on the image above or click here.
We have put it together after many, many requests for a PDF version of all the recipes we have featured, that can act as your bible for getting used to your Air Fryer.
Calling Instant Pot Beginners
We also have a similar blog post for beginner instant pot recipes. It has been downloaded by millions of instant pot readers and perfect for instant pot inspiration. You can access it by clicking here.