This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Reheat Egg Rolls. Let me show you how to reheat egg rolls in the air fryer. Your egg rolls will be crispy, not soggy and you will appreciate why the air fryer is the best place for reheating your leftover egg rolls or spring rolls.
Before we dive into this air fryer reheat guide, I have something even better than reheating egg rolls for you to check out first.
It is our Learn Your Air Fryer online course and our free air fryer mini course. They are ideal for air fryer beginners. The free course runs for 5 days and is in the format of an email miniseries. While the learn your air fryer course runs every week with a new PDF and ecookbook for a whole year.
Or browse our site as we have 450+ air fryer recipes that are easy to recreate at home and we have been showing people how to use the air fryer since 2011.
Table of Contents
Reheat Egg Rolls
Its funny the things we remember from childhood isn’t it? As a kid we all loved going shopping with our mum, wondering what amazing things she was going to treat you to and wanting to touch everything even though you knew you shouldn’t.
I had a few supermarket favourites that my mum would treat me to:
- There was Billy Bear meat that was sliced deli pork in the shape of a bear face. YES I still love that now!
- Pink lemonade just because every kid should have this. Bad mother moment that my youngest two have not yet tried it!
- There was five counties cheese. That was a small block of cheese featuring five parts of England. I could never decide which of the English cheeses I liked the most.
But best of all there was the spring rolls. The supermarkets were just starting to sell Asian takeout and you could buy a single spring roll or egg roll and then take it home.
They were 10p and I would reheat my egg roll in the microwave.
It was heaven.
That was my first taste of reheating egg rolls at home and its hard to believe that 25 years later that they taste a zillion times better reheated in the air fryer.
Plus, I would love for them to still be 10 pence!
Can You Reheat Egg Rolls In Microwave?
Yes you can and your egg rolls will be piping hot again, but they will still be soggy and wont have that wonderful crispy texture. A bit like when you try to reheat fries in the air fryer and they taste flat.
Can You Reheat Egg Rolls In Air Fryer?
Yes you can and egg rolls reheated in the air fryer are much better than the microwave.
You can add some extra virgin olive oil spray to make them crispy again and they will not be soggy.
Also, because your reheated egg rolls are already cooked, the cook time is very quick.
Reheat Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
There are a few things that you need to know before you reheat egg rolls in the air fryer. After all, I am sure you want them to be amazing.
- The pastry needs a coating – Whether you cover your egg rolls in egg wash or spray them with extra virgin olive oil, they need one of those to get crispy.
- Careful with meat or fish – if your egg rolls have a meat or fish filling it can only be reheated once from originally being cooked. So, if you have a lot of leftovers reheat less in the air fryer and then you can do an extra batch later. If you want to reheat your egg rolls more than once, focus on buying vegetarian egg rolls.
- Shelf life – Focus on consuming your egg rolls within 2 days. Dominic the chef at Recipe This says: You don’t know how long the seller had them out before they were sold to you. So, keep in mind a 2 day window to reheat and eat.
How To Reheat Egg Rolls?
If you want to reheat egg rolls in the air fryer then this is how it’s done:
- Load leftover egg rolls into the air fryer basket.
- Spray with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook on a medium heat in the air fryer.
You can also make our air fryer frozen egg rolls and then reheat the leftovers using this guide.
How Long To Reheat Egg Rolls In Air Fryer?
The air fryer cook time for reheating egg rolls is much faster than you would think. In fact, our egg rolls took JUST 8 minutes.
This included starting them off on one side, spraying, flipping, and having an extra spray. Just to ensure they were perfectly crispy! If you are reheating spring rolls, I recommend you half the cook time, with them being considerably smaller.
Listen To Reheat Egg Rolls in The Air Fryer
Want to learn more about our Podcast? Then click here and you can browse through past episodes and subscribe to the Magic With Gadgets Podcast.
Reheat In Air Fryer
As well as our egg rolls in the air fryer we have a full series of recipes showing you how to reheat in the air fryer. You can follow the rest of the series below:
- How To Reheat A Burger In Air Fryer
- How To Reheat Onion Rings In Air Fryer
- Reheat Fries In Air Fryer
- Reheat Fried Fish In Air Fryer
- How To Reheat Rice In Air Fryer
- Reheat Chicken Wings In Air Fryer
- Reheat Fried Chicken In Air Fryer
- How To Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer
- How To Reheat McDonalds Chicken Nuggets In Air Fryer
- How To Reheat McDonalds Fries In Air Fryer
Reheat Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
- 4 Leftover Egg Rolls
- Place your leftover egg rolls into the air fryer basket.
- Spray with extra virgin olive oil. Air fry for 5 minutes at 180c/360f.
- Turn, spray again, and cook for a further 3 minutes at the same temperature.
- When it beeps check to make sure it is piping hot in the middle before serving.