This Post Contains Affiliate Links.Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Air Fryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon is a must have quick snack in the air fryer. Featuring a secret ingredient between the chicken wrapped in bacon, this is a true air fryer favourite.
Air Fryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon isa delicious comforting food here in the Milner house. It was originally published on RecipeThis.com at the start way back in 2015. We have had an amazing taste sensation updating it for you!
Air Fryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
Did someone say chicken wrapped in bacon? Well you won’t get rid of me for a month with an offer like that!
It is simple, it is healthy, and your kids are going to love it. I timed myself preparing it and it took me just three minutes. And ask yourself if you can think of an air fryer snack that you can make your kids that has such little preparation time. Then leave it to cook while you relax or plan what dipping sauce, you’re going to serve it with.
This air fryer chicken wrapped in bacon recipe is very versatile so you could also use it for tapas, part of dinner or even for good use of leftovers.
Air Fryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon With Philadelphia
I don’t mention Slimming World much on our blog these days, but I was a member of the diet club back in the 90’s as a chubby teenager. They didn’t have online Slimming World recipes at the time, but one of the popular meals was chicken wrapped in bacon.
You had a chicken breast, you covered it in your allowed amount of Philadelphia and then wrapped it in lean back bacon. It was delicious. It was bigger than the air fryer chicken wrapped in bacon I am sharing with you today.
But it shows you that if you want it small like the little party pieces of air fryer chicken wrapped in bacon that I am making today, or you want to use full sized chicken breasts, then both work well.
But best of all, compared to baking your chicken wrapped in bacon in the oven, the air fryer does an amazing job of crisping the bacon up for you instead.
Chicken Wrapped In Bacon Cooking Instructions
To cook chicken wrapped in bacon in the air fryer, is so simple. You slice up your chicken breast into bite sized chunks. You then smother your chicken breasts in Philadelphia soft cheese. You then wrap your chicken in bacon until you can no longer see your soft cheese.
You then place your chicken wrapped in bacon bites into the air fryer basket and let the air fryer work its magic for you. It will turn your chicken breasts into delicious highly addictive crispy bites.
Or if you are looking for air fryer party food, I recommend that you place them on sticks prior to cooking like this:
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
In the Milner house we LOVE air fryer chicken breasts. Below you will find even more of our favourite chicken recipes, the question is which ones are you going to eat next?
- Nandos Air Fryer Chicken Wings – A delicious Portuguese treat and perfect for making a copycat Nandos meal.
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast – How to cook perfect chicken breast in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer KFC Chicken – KFC Chicken in the air fryer is AMAZING and something we wish we cooked in the air fryer more often.
- Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken – How to cook the perfect rotisserie chicken in the air fryer. Then just add your favourite flavours.
- Air Fryer Cordon Bleu – Just because the air fryer was meant to cook breaded chicken in the air fryer and stuff it with cheese and ham.
Air Fryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Chop up your chicken breasts into bite sized pieces. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Smother the chicken breasts in soft cheese and wrap each piece in bacon.
- Cook in the air fryer for 8 minutes at 170c/340f, give it a shake and then cook for a further 5 minutes at 180c/360f.
- Serve warm.
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: