Air Fryer Oven Greek Lamb Chops. Served with delicious air fryer Greek potatoes this is the perfect air fryer lamb roast dinner.
Air Fryer Oven Greek Lamb Chops
Instead you need something bigger like the Power Air Fryer Oven so that you can make delicious food like air fryer oven Greek lamb chops.
Our recipe today for air fryer oven Greek lamb chops with potatoes is our first big dinner in one in our air fryer oven, though I am sure it will not be the last.
I had some leftover lamb chops in the freezer that I thawed, as well as plenty of spare potatoes in the pantry and decided that today was the day that we were going to make a complete meal in the air fryer oven.
These lamb shoulder chops would be cooked on one tray and the potatoes on another. Perfect for feeding 5 of us for lunch on a beautiful summers’ day.
Greek Lamb Chops With Lemon And Potatoes
When I cooked my air fryer lamb chops size was a problem. The air fryer grill pan that I needed to cook the lamb chops in was only just big enough for the lamb chops. They tasted amazing of course, but I wanted lamb chops with potatoes and more specifically Greek Lamb Chops With Lemon And Potatoes.
I have had a thing about Greek food since childhood. I had many holidays in the Greek isles and have visited most of the popular islands.
What got my attention most, well apart from the world famous beaches was the world famous food. The way that they can add Greek seasoning to food and how good it makes it taste.
Regardless of whether you plan to make Greek lamb chops in your air fryer, or just want to experiment with Greek food, then just remember these are the main ingredients for cooking Greek:
You will notice I mention extra virgin olive oil. Well only the best will do when you cook Greek food and the health benefits are amazing. We haven’t bought olive oil that is not extra virgin for a long time.
Just those 4 simple ingredients. I bet most of you have these in your kitchen already and could use it to make Greek lemon rice, Greek Lemon Chicken, Greek kebabs and so many other things.
These are the same main 4 ingredients that we are using to make Greek lamb chops in our air fryer oven.
Greek Lamb Tray Bake
That brings me to the next thing and that is to think of Greek lamb chops in the air fryer as a tray bake. Or if you live in the US you probably think of tray bakes as sheet pan dinners.
You take your just marinated Greek lamb chops and place them onto one of your air fryer oven trays and assemble your Greek lamb as a tray bake.
It makes it so easy to cook lamb in the air fryer and requires very little prep on your side.
Air Fryer Lamb Shoulder Chops
The lamb chops that I am cooking today in the air fryer are lamb shoulder chops. This means that there are a little thicker than most lamb chops that you cook in the air fryer. If you have chops that are thick, the recipe timings will be perfect for you to adapt to your own cooking.
How To Air Fry Lamb Chops?
It is so easy to air fry lamb chops. Especially when following the lamb chops tray bake method that I mentioned above.
- You simply marinate your lamb chops with your Greek ingredients in a zip loc freezer style bag. This gets your lamb chops totally covered and starts the flavour process.
- Layer your ingredients onto your air fryer oven trays and place the trays inside of your air fryer oven.
- Set the temperature and time and you’re DONE!
Then just come back to your kitchen when the air fryer oven beeps to delicious Air Fryer Oven Greek Lamb Chops!
What To Serve With Greek Lamb Chops?
I just love my Greek Lamb Chops Tray Bake as it is. But you could of course add in extras such as:
- Greek Chicken Pasta Salad
- Greek Soup in the Soup Maker (the perfect starter)
- Air Fryer Greek Pie
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
Air Fryer Oven Greek Lamb Chops
- Peel and dice your potatoes into roast potato shapes.
- Slice your lemon.
- Peel your garlic cloves and place them into a bag with the other marinade ingredients.
- Add the potatoes and lamb chops into the bag and shake well until the marinade is well covered. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate or overnight if you can.
- Layer your lamb chops on one of the air fryer oven trays and season with salt and pepper. In the gaps add half of your garlic cloves from the leftover marinade and your sliced lemon.
- On the other air fryer oven shelf add your potatoes as well as the last of the garlic cloves.
- Place the shelves into your air fryer oven, set the time and temp to 180c/360f for 25 minutes.
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: