These EXACT party meatballs are the same ones that I used to enjoy as a kid. I had a lovely aunt that used to come and visit us in England from America. She was my mum’s sister and lived near New York and as such she was always up to date on the latest food trends.
You know how it is living in Europe, you’re always a good few years behind what is happening in the United States and food was very much like that.
My aunt would visit for a couple of weeks and stay at my grandma’s house. It was a small house with a small kitchen and yet she would manage to make a huge amount of meatballs and then serve them with pasta and tomato sauce.
I always felt honoured to be able to be part of her meatball moments. A lot of the time she would also serve them up on their own on sticks. Sadly she has since passed away and it is nice to bring her meatballs recipe back to life on Recipe This. Plus I am giving it a modern twist of cooking them in the Air Fryer instead of the frying pan like she would have done.#AirFryer Party Meatballs #meatballs from @recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- In a large mixing bowl place on your seasonings and mix well so that everything is evenly coated.
- Add the mince to the bowl and mix well.
- Form into medium sized meatballs and place them into your Air Fryer.
- Cook them for 15 minutes on a 190c heat or until nice and crispy and cooked in the middle.
- Place them on sticks before serving.