Air Fryer Frozen Corn On The Cob. The most delicious corn on the cob, cooked from frozen in the air fryer, that is lightly seasoned and served with melted butter, that will have you struggling just to have the one.
Table of Contents
Air Fryer Frozen Corn On The Cob
I LOVE corn on the cob. Its one of my all-time favourite dinner sides. With a little salt and pepper and some melted butter and I am in.
It’s like a lot of foods that is loaded up with butter, add in the butter and you forget that it is vegetables, as it tastes just so, so good.
But I often find that fresh corn on the cob can be expensive, plus Dominic doesn’t care for it. So, I end up not buying it.
I am a frugal mum and often think that if everyone doesn’t eat it, then what is the point in buying it?
Why Air Fryer Frozen Corn On The Cob
I love bags of frozen corn on the cob. They don’t stick together, and you can grab a frozen corn on the cob whenever you want one, place it in the air fryer and then let the air fryer do the hard work for you.
If you also have an Instant Pot (like we do), then you can be cooking a whole rotisserie chicken in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, while your corn on the cob cooks from frozen in the air fryer. Then pair it up with some other vegetables or some potatoes and you have dinner on the table.
Air Fryer corn on the cob also works well as Air Fryer Party Food, if you saw our feature that we did yesterday, then you will know, we feel it is essential for pulling off an air fryer party.
After all, who doesn’t love the melted butter smothered over a corn on the cob?
Can You Air Fry Corn On The Cob?
Absolutely! Air fryer corn on the cob is one of my all time favourite air fryer side dishes and so easy too.
Think of it like when you grill corn on the cob on the barbecue.
That wonderful crispy texture on the corn and how you always want more than one corn on the cob.
Can You Grill Frozen Corn?
Yes you can. You don’t have to do just fresh corn in the air fryer, in fact I never do fresh corn always frozen.
Fresh corn on the cob in the air fryer can be so time consuming, yet frozen corn in the air fryer takes JUST 12 minutes to cook.
How To Air Fry Corn On The Cob
Cooking frozen corn on the cob in the air fryer is one of the EASIEST EVER air fryer recipes.
- Place frozen corn in the air fryer.
- Air fry.
- Remove corn and place on a layer of foil.
- Add butter + seasoning.
- Air fry.
If you hadn’t guessed the butter it being held prisoner in the foil and then you can roll the corn in the melted butter once done, so that you can get as much butter on your corn as possible.
How Long Do You Cook Frozen Corn On The Cob?
To cook frozen corn on the cob in the air fryer the cook time is JUST 12 minutes. This will perfectly cook your corn and make it suitable for Weight Watchers or Slimming World.
But I don’t end the story there.
I love corn on the cob with melted butter so I will cook the corn for a further 3 minutes to melt the butter.
Order The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook Now!
- USA/Canada: Amazon USA – Amazon Canada
- UK/Australia/South Africa: Amazon UK – Amazon AU – South Africa
- Cookbook Details: More Order Options + Cookbook Info + Reviews
Can You Reheat Corn On The Cob In An Air Fryer?
Yes, you can, and we did on the day that these frozen corn on the cob pictures were taken.
You see we were making you a video (see it here) to go with the recipe and we had loads of corn on the cob leftover that we were too full to eat.
So, what we did instead was reheat the corn on the cob in the air fryer for supper. We set the temperature to 160c/320f and the cook time to 5 minutes and had perfectly reheated corn on the cob.
Then I looked down at my plate and realised while I was tidying the kitchen my four year old had stolen my corn on the cob!
Listen To Air Fryer Frozen Corn on The Cob
Want to learn more about our Podcast? Then click here and you can browse through past episodes and subscribe to the Magic With Gadgets Podcast.
More Air Fryer Frozen Food Recipes
But don’t think that you must stop there as there is plenty of other air fryer frozen food, that also tastes spectacular thanks to how effortlessly the air fryer cooks your food.
Some other favourite air fryer food recipes include:
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Mini Pizzas
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen KFC Chicken
- Air Fryer Frozen KFC Hot Wings
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
- Air Fryer Frozen Potato Chips
Air Fryer Frozen Corn On The Cob
- 6 Frozen Corn On The Cobs
- 2 Tsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Place your frozen corn on the cob into the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes at 180c/360f.
- When the air fryer beeps remove the corn. Place a layer of silver foil into your air fryer basket and then sit your cooked corn on the cob over it. Season your corn with salt and pepper and add a little bit of butter to each corn.
- Cook for a further 3 minutes at 200c/400f. When the air fryer beeps roll your corn in the butter that has dropped down into the silver foil.