Air Fryer Potluck Recipes. Introducing you to the best and biggest list of air fryer potluck recipe ideas. This bumper list of 52 air fryer potluck ideas includes everything from pie to salad to chicken to desserts. Literally something for everyone and perfect for catering to special diets like keto or vegetarian.
Air Fryer Potluck Recipes
The air fryer and potluck recipes go together like salt goes with pepper. I look at what I cook in the air fryer and a LOT of the air fryer recipes would be easy side dishes, which again make perfect potluck ideas.
I remember earlier in the year my mum and dad visiting. My mum will eat anything, and I always want to show her new things in the instant pot and the air fryer because she doesn’t have them.
Then I want to find something that my dad likes because he is one of those fussy eaters that drives you crazy as you try and remember something other than pie and potatoes that he eats.
That is when air fryer potluck recipes are perfect because I can load the air fryer a few times with different things and then fingers crossed my dad will eat one of them!
Next time you have a family gathering. The next time you are at a barbecue and want to bring something, think this list of potluck recipes.
They also work well for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween and other social times.
Best Air Fryer For Potluck Recipes?
I use my Air Fryer XL by Philips. It is not the biggest air fryer out there, but it is big enough to cook a whole chicken in it or make big batches of side dishes for feeding a crowd.
I want one that is big enough for the whole chicken so that I can make chicken salads and feel like an air fryer bigger than this is not necessary.
Top 10 Air Fryer Recipes For Potluck
- Air Fryer Baked Brie – No matter what the season is, if you show up with a baked brie that just needs a quick reheat, people will crowd around you and never forget that you were the person that brought baked brie.
- Air Fryer Jerk Chicken – A taste of the Caribbean thanks to this amazing air fryer jerk chicken. Make it ahead and then load it onto a big salad platter and serve with lettuce and a Caribbean sauce. Or like we do load it up with couscous.
- Air Fryer Mac & Cheese – This easy mac and cheese bakes in the air fryer and you can make a big batch or a small batch. Serve it in a big container and people will love you for it.
- Air Fryer Sausage Rolls – I love making homemade sausage rolls, and this is how to make homemade sausage rolls in the air fryer with homemade pastry. It never fails to impress and works with any season or any holiday.
- Air Fryer Chickpea Salad – A salad made using the air fryer to roast the chickpeas and peppers. It tastes amazing and makes a great change to a traditional green salad. Salad haters of the family will love this version and its perfect for potluck.
- Air Fryer Chicken For Tacos – You can make some delicious chicken for tacos and load them into taco shells and they are perfect for transporting for potlucks. Mix and match between chicken, shrimp, white fish or steak, depending on how you like a taco.
- Air Fryer Nando’s Chicken Wings – Nando’s are the best and this is how to make the Nando’s marinade and make chicken wings. You could marinate ahead and then cook them when you get there or cook and serve your air fryer chicken wings cold.
- Air Fryer Egg Cups – No matter what the potluck occasion is, make these delicious air fryer egg cups. They are like mini omelettes come low carb quiches and are so easy to make ahead and transport.
- Air Fryer Cheese Ravioli – Another one of those wow the guests kind of potluck recipe idea. You can use shop bought ravioli and add your favourite breading. Then transport them with your favourite dipping sauce.
- Air Fryer Oven Apple Pie – Often overlooked at Potlucks is the plan for dessert. Most people love apple pie and you know a homemade air fryer apple pie will be popular no matter what the season is.
Air Fryer Burgers For Potluck
Another great idea is to make some of our homemade burgers as your potluck.
You could cook them in advance or have them ready for the barbecue so that they just go on the barbecue pile once you arrive.
I always do this at my parents’ barbecue as I prefer homemade burgers over grocery shop or frozen ones.
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Wendy’s Air Fryer Chicken Burger
- Air Fryer Veggie Burgers
- Air Fryer Lamb Burgers
- Nando’s Air Fryer Beanie Burger
- Air Fryer Double Cheeseburger
- Air Fryer Stuffed Cheeseburgers
More Air Fryer Potluck Recipes
Here at Recipe This we have even MORE air fryer potluck recipes for you to try. Have a browse through these air fryer potluck recipes for even more inspiration and bookmark for later.
- Air Fryer Pork Ribs
- Air Fryer Chimichangas
- Air Fryer Pigs In A Blanket
- Air Fryer Party Meatballs
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Lamb Ribs
- Air Fryer Dill Pickle Chips
- Air Fryer Blueberry Tarts
- Air Fryer Tuna Melt
- Air Fryer Cherry Tomato Salad
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos
- Air Fryer Jamaican Meatballs
- Air Fryer Pie Crust
- Air Fryer Biscuits
- Air Fryer Pizza Dough Balls
- Air Fryer Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Air Fryer Flapjacks
- Air Fryer Lemon Tarts
- Air Fryer Strawberry Cupcakes
- Air Fryer Chocolate Muffins
- Air Fryer Rock Buns
- Air Fryer Doughnuts
Thanksgiving + Christmas Air Fryer Potluck Ideas
But before you go and read all these delicious air fryer potluck recipes, I thought it was important that I touched on the main holiday season when potluck is part of family life.
Thanksgiving, Christmas and the party seasons around the two are a great time for bringing great potlucks and these are some of our favourites:
- Air Fryer Minced Pies
- Air Fryer Pigs In Blankets
- Air Fryer Stuffing Balls
- Air Fryer Roast Potatoes
- Air Fryer Shortbread
- Air Fryer Pull Apart Bread
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Pie
Or another option is to bring a meat each to the Christmas party and the air fryer is perfect for roasting your favourite meats.
Can’t read it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: