Air Fryer White Chocolate Chip Cookies
This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Air Fryer White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Introducing you to the best white chocolate chip cookies, cooked from scratch in the air fryer.
Even better, these white chocolate chip cookies are egg free, nut free and brown sugar free.
We originally shared with you how to make white chocolate chip cookies in an air fryer back in 2016 and we wanted to update it today for you with better photos and some extra ideas.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you ever subbed a recipe ingredient and it has worked out really well for you and become one of your all time favourite air fryer recipes?
Well, that is us with white chocolate chip cookies that we love to cook in the air fryer.
You see, when we lived in Portugal, we lived in the countryside. We were a 10 minute drive to the nearest shop and if we had a craving for homemade air fryer cookies, that was a long way to travel.
We rarely had any brown sugar in and would often sub the brown sugar for white sugar in baking and use whatever chocolate we had in.
So white chocolate chip cookies became our norm and when we make regular air fryer chocolate chip cookies its weird to us because its not the ingredients we are used to.
These white choc chip cookies is what we make the most in the air fryer for a sweet treat and today we will be walking you through the recipe and how you can make your own variations when you don’t have the ingredients on hand.
Plus, as well as our free newsletter, we also have a free air fryer mini course. It is ideal for air fryer beginners or those that want to get more confident with their air fryer. The free course runs for 5 days with a new lesson delivered each day to your inbox.
What To Make With White Chocolate Chips?
If you are wondering what to make with white chocolate chips, then you must make a batch of white chocolate chip cookies! I have always preferred chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips over regular milk chocolate chips.
They don’t melt as quick as milk chocolate and OMG the taste of your cookies is amazing.
If you ever have any leftover white chocolate chips, I recommend you use them in cookies or alternatively in our soup maker hot chocolate and you will not be disappointed.
Can You Make White Chocolate Chip Cookies?
You sure can! You can swap regular chocolate chips for white chocolate chips. You can also mix it up and make white choc chunk cookies too.
Or we like to do a bit of both, after all, you can never have enough chocolate in your cookies!
What we will do is add white chocolate chunks using a bar of Nestle Milky Bar that we have broken up into pieces.
Then we will also add some white chocolate chips.
They are then your double white chocolate chip cookies and are so addictive!
Can I Make Cookies Without Brown Sugar?
You sure can! And in these easy white chocolate chip cookies, we are replacing brown sugar with white sugar.
Not only can you swap the exact quantities of milk chocolate for white chocolate, but you can swap exact quantities of sugar too.
Instead of brown sugar you can use any white baking sugar you normally use such as granulated sugar or caster sugar.
Eggless White Chocolate Cookies
What I find most interesting when it comes to white chocolate cookies is that American cookie recipes always include egg and melted butter, and British cookie recipes don’t.
I have tried both types, love both and really don’t see a difference in taste or texture.
I much prefer to make eggless white chocolate cookies because you don’t have to melt any butter first, there are eggless which suits a lot of diets and you can eat your white chocolate chip cookie dough.
A win-win for me!
White Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Okay, I admit it. I ate way too much white chocolate chip cookie dough.
Whilst most people prefer the cookies, I skip the cookies and just stick to the dough.
I had a little, then a little more and then some more and looked at my white chocolate chip cookies and realised they were a lot smaller than our other cookies we made on the same day.
Yet they had the exact same quantities.
Note that if like me you are team cookie dough, to increase the quantities by a third and then you can have the dough and the cookies.
White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Without Nuts
Nut hater here!!! I have a nut allergy, can’t stand the taste, smell or texture of nuts and have a son allergic to nuts too.
That is why Recipe This is a nut free blog.
A pet hate I have, is when I see a recipe, I like the look of and it sounds amazing, you then see nuts on the ingredients list.
This rule specifically applies to white chocolate chip cookies and that is why I wanted to make you a recipe without nuts.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
Chocolate – To make the best white chocolate cookie recipe, its all about the chocolate. I recommend Nestle white chocolate alongside some organic white chocolate chips.
Sugar – We are going brown sugar free in this recipe and using granulated white sugar instead. You can do the same or use any of your favourite baking white sugars.
Flour – If you would like your cookies to puff up a little then I would recommend self raising flour, if not plain will do the trick.
Butter – You can use either butter or margarine in this white chocolate chip cookie recipe. I prefer butter and then I can chop it into small chunks before using the hand mixer.
Milk – A little milk is needed to bind the cookies together and to avoid using any eggs. It creates a lighter cookie dough and they never have that heavy feeling.
Extras – I also recommend some kind of syrup to make it extra sweet and make your cookies lighter. Such as golden syrup, toffee sauce, maple syrup or honey. Then as well as this for extra flavour I recommend adding a little vanilla essence.
Then for the kitchen gadgets that we have used in this air fryer white chocolate chips recipe, it has just been our Philips Air Fryer. We have this one and its wonderful for many types of air fryer recipes and perfect for baking.
How To Make White Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- Bowl. Into a bowl add your butter and sugar and mix your fat into your sugar.
- Mix. Add everything but the white chocolate and white chocolate chips and using a hand mixer, mix until you have a yummy cookie dough.
- Crush. Then add in crushed nestle white chocolate and white chocolate chips and mix with a fork.
- Dough. You now have white chocolate chip cookie dough. Try not to eat it all now like me!
- Shape. Next divide your white chocolate cookie dough into four equal parts for giant cookies or into 8-10 for regular sized cookies. Then make into cookie shapes.
- Cook. Load into the air fryer and air fry for 8 minutes at 180c/360f.
- Serve. Add extra chocolate chips on top of your cookies and then serve with milk.
More Air Fryer Cookies
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Air Fryer Smartie Cookies
- Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies
- Air Fryer Gingerbread Cookies
- Air Fryer Shortbread
Air Fryer White Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 120 g White Sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 4 Tbsp Golden Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Whole Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100 g Crushed White Chocolate
- 25 g White Chocolate Chips
- Handful White Chocolate Chips for on top
- Load butter and sugar into a bowl and using a hand mixer, mix your fat into your sugar until you have a creamy consistency.
- Add everything else apart from the flour and white chocolate and using your hand mixer, carry on mixing until it is nice and creamy.
- Add in the flour and using the low setting on your hand mixer, mix the flour into the other ingredients.
- It will now resemble cookie dough and next add in crushed Nestle white chocolate and chocolate chips and then mix with a fork.
- Make into 4 equal portions for giant cookies or 8-12 for smaller cookies. Then make into cookie shapes and load into the air fryer on a bed of foil. Air fry for 8 minutes at 180c/360f.
- Add some extra white chocolate chips on top before serving.
Mine turned out amazing, they were so soft and so sweet, just what you want around Christmas time, many thanks for the recipe and i just want to say the air fryer is turning out to be my favourite gadget for cooking things like cookies and shrtbreads.