This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Easy Ninja Foodi muffins. These yummy Ninja muffins are made with Greek yoghurt, fresh strawberries and raspberries, and chocolate chips.
If you have not made muffins in the Ninja Foodi yet, then let me show you how easy it is, how delicious they taste and how perfect they are for brunch, parties, and even the school lunch box.
Table of Contents
What is your guilty pleasure? Mine is my sweet tooth. I could give up bread, pasta and rice forever, but don’t even try to take me away from cakes, muffins, chocolate or haribo sweets.
It’s just not going to happen!
So, no wonder I have baked so many sweet treats in the air fryer and also in the instant pot over the years. From my favourite air fryer chocolate cake to an air fryer Victoria sponge, to the best air fryer chocolate chip cookies, I have done it all.
But what I have failed to do (well so far) is share with you how to do these amazing delicious, sweet treats in the Ninja Foodi.
Today, I am going to be sharing with you how to make the best strawberry muffins, with some raspberries and some chocolate chips added in too. This will be using the air fryer crisplid setting of the Ninja Foodi and OMG you will be in foodi heaven when you try these!
Are You New To The Ninja Foodi?
We created a fantastic Ninja Foodi ECookbook and it is fantastic for easy, beginner friendly Ninja Foodi recipes that use a mix of the sauté, slow cook, pressure cook and air fryer functions. You can find out more about it here.
Click here or on the links above and you will have access to both in an instant.
What Can You Bake In A Ninja Foodi?
The amazing thing about the Ninja Foodi is that it is an air fryer, pressure cooker and a slow cooker.
This means that EVERY item you know you can bake in an air fryer, pressure cooker and slow cooker can be DONE in the Ninja Foodi.
What Is The Secret To Good Muffins?
The secret to the ultimate strawberry muffin is using self raising flour and Greek yoghurt. Self raising flour gives the best rise on the muffins, whilst the Greek yoghurt ensures that you have perfect moist muffins.
With the Greek yoghurt they can be rather dry once cooked.
How Do You Get A Big Rise On Muffins?
If you want a big rise on muffins, then you MUST use a quality self raising flour such as Bero.
Then you must create a thick muffin mixture like we have done.
This will then create a fantastic rise and not forgetting that the Ninja air fryer cooks from above which helps with the rise even more.
How Do You Use Old Strawberries?
You use old strawberries in muffins of course. It’s a fantastic way to use up your strawberry leftovers.
Even better, you can mix and match with other leftover berries too such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries etc.
Or beyond this strawberry muffins recipe you can also use leftover strawberries in our instant pot strawberry cheesecake, instant pot strawberry jam and don’t forget you can also replace the chocolate chips in our cookie recipes.
Can You Use Silicone Baking Cups In Air Fryer?
Yes, you can use silicone baking cups in the air fryer and that is exactly what we are using today in this strawberry muffin recipe.
You see when you use paper cups in the air fryer they fly about a LOT, but the silicone ones keep their position and cook your food perfectly in them.
The silicone baking cups is also what I use whenever I make air fryer egg cups and I always have a big supply in my kitchen drawer.
Would you like easy & amazing Ninja Foodi recipes from air fryer and pressure cooker experts? Click here and join the Recipe This Newsletter. We will then send you the BEST Ninja Foodi beginner recipes direct to your email inbox along with other useful Ninja Foodi resources.
Strawberry Muffin Recipe Ingredients
Flour – For the best Ninja muffins I recommend a quality self raising flour such as Bero. It really makes a difference to the taste when you use a quality flour.
Sugar – Then for sugar I recommend caster sugar. Its not overly sweet and just perfect alongside the other ingredients.
Butter – Your Ninja muffins will also need some melted butter which I used the microwave to melt the butter in.
Yoghurt – Then Greek yoghurt gives the homemade strawberry muffins the wow factor. You will be amazed at how light they are.
Egg – You will also need one large egg to bind the muffins together.
Milk – I also recommend a bit of milk. This helps the mixture come together nicely.
Extras – Then for flavour I recommend vanilla, chopped strawberries, and chocolate chips. You can also add in other fruits.
Then for the kitchen gadgets that we have used in this strawberry muffin recipe it has just been our Ninja Foodi. We have this one and it’s my favourite and great for a lot of recipes that need a pressure cooker, air fryer or slow cooker.
Plus, we recommend you head over to our Ninja Foodi Recipes category as we have a growing collection of tried and tested Ninja Foodi recipes and have been air frying for 10 years, pressure cooking for 5 years and owned Ninja Foodi’s for 2 years.
How To Make Strawberry Muffins?
- Mix. In a bowl whisk the eggs, sugar, and the melted butter. Gradually add in Greek yoghurt, vanilla, and milk and continue whisking. Fold in the flour until the flour is well combined.
- Extras. Then add in your extras such as chopped strawberries and chocolate chips. Mix.
- Cook. Load the strawberry muffin mix into the silicone cups and then load into the air fryer. Air fry for 12 minutes at 180c/360f.
And I am sure you can see now how simple and easy it is to cook Ninja air fryer muffins and why you should be doing the same.
How Long Do Ninja Muffins Take?
You will be pleased to know that Ninja muffins take JUST 12 minutes to cook using the Ninja air fryer lid.
Or if your Ninja is preheated then it will be reduced to just 10 minutes. I found the 10 minutes was perfect if doing another batch straight after the first batch.
Ninja Foodi Muffins Tips & Tricks
- Mix and match. You can cook any of your favourite muffin recipes in the Ninja Foodi. Why not try our air fryer chocolate muffins or our air fryer blueberry muffins?
- Do the muffins in batches. We found that we could fit 7 muffins in the air fryer basket at once.
- Your strawberry muffin mix will be incredibly thick. This is normal and don’t be tempted to add extra milk to thin it out.
- For the best ninja muffins use quality self raising flour and a great quality Greek yoghurt – you will be able to tell the difference.
More AMAZING Ninja Foodi Recipes
- Ninja Foodi Chicken Breast
- Ninja Foodi Pork Chops
- Ninja Foodi Steak
- Ninja Foodi Baked Potatoes
- Ninja Foodi Mac & Cheese
- Ninja Foodi Roast Potatoes
Your muffins in ninja foodi recipe is below, note you can print it out with or without photos, adjust servings, or click between metric and imperial depending on where you are in the world.
Though before you do, don’t forget to subscribe, and grab your FREE VIP Pass to Recipe This. You will get access to our latest recipes first, you will be able to request recipes, you will have access to free mini courses, free instant pot ebooks and useful instant pot cook time charts and so much more.
Ninja Foodi Strawberry Muffins
- Add to a bowl melted butter, caster sugar and egg. Whisk until well mixed together.
- Add yoghurt, milk and vanilla and slowly whisk together and scrape any bits from around the edges of the bowl.
- Gradually fold in the flour until combined and making sure there is no bits of flour stuck to the bottom or side of the bowl.
- Finally add in chocolate chips and chopped strawberries and mix lightly with a fork.
- Load the strawberry muffin mix into silicone egg cups and then load the egg cups into the air fryer basket inside the Ninja.
- Air fry for 10-12 minutes at 180c/360f or until a cocktail stick comes out clear in the centre.