Best Air Fryer Easter Recipes For Easter 2023
This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
If you are looking for some delicious food to cook this Easter, then it doesn’t get any better than this binge worthy list of air fryer easter recipes.
Featuring easter roast dinners, plenty of lamb, easter side dishes, easter brunch and let’s not forget about the amazing easter baking you can do in your air fryer.
Updated for 2023 with new Easter air fryer beginner recipes that are replacing the old!
Air Fryer Easter Recipes
If there is a kitchen gadget out there that you could use exclusively for Easter, then it is the Air Fryer.
The air fryer just shouts out EASY EASTER RECIPES. You can use the air fryer for roast dinners, Easter themed food like lamb, or making your favourite Easter baking treats.
Not to mention our love for delicious Easter side dishes such as roast potatoes or delicious air fryer vegetables.
In the Milner house at Easter time, we normally have a roast turkey dinner along with plenty of sides and it comes second to Christmas for enjoying the festive food and enjoying some family time together.
There will usually be hot cross buns for breakfast, then we will eat way too many Easter eggs and do loads of Easter baking and then late afternoon we will enjoy a roast dinner.
If you are looking for new and delicious air fryer Easter recipes, then this is for YOU!
Are You New To The Air Fryer?
Plus, as well as our extremely popular air fryer mini course which teaches you the air fryer basics in 5 days, we also have our air fryer bucket list. That is loaded with 30 FREE bucket list worthy air fryer recipes.
Click here or on the banner above and you will have access to both in an instant.
Are Air Fryers Good For Easter?
Absolutely! Just imagine your regular Easter routine and then imagine doing it all in the air fryer instead.
- Your easter roast dinner (so many different options)
- Your easter baking (those cakes and those hot cross buns)
- Your easter decorating (use it for melting chocolate, doing those hard boiled eggs to decorate)
The air fryers, that we use at Easter and have in our kitchen are:
- Philips Air Fryer XL (our favourite choice)
- Cosori Air Fryer
- Tower Air Fryer Oven
- Ninja Foodi (also a pressure cooker)
We also have a silicone baking pan (well we have two) and they are amazing for avoiding washing up when baking your cakes in the air fryer.
Top 10 Air Fryer Easter Recipes
Let’s start with my air fryer top 10, aka the Easter recipes that you must make and add to your bucket list.
- Air Fryer Hot Cross Buns – This is a variation of our very popular air fryer pull apart bread. Instead of standard rolls we are making a pull apart hot cross buns recipe.
- Air Fryer Roast Chicken Dinner – This is brilliant, and the concept is one you will love. You cook the full roast chicken dinner in the air fryer basket. Roast potatoes, veggies, pigs in blankets, stuffing and so much more.
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb – If budget isn’t an issue, splash out at Easter and make a delicious leg of lamb roast dinner in your air fryer oven. OMG I am not a big lamb eater, but I loved this!
- Air Fryer Lamb Chops – One of the first Easter recipes that I ever made and so easy too. You can keep it simple and then serve them with a side of roast potatoes.
- Air Fryer Roast Potatoes – Talking about roast potatoes, these are the ultimate ones with plenty of rosemary and just a small quantity of extra virgin olive oil.
- Air Fryer Carrots – For the ultimate roast dinner side this Easter, why not roast carrots in the air fryer and then cover in honey. So good and you will have a fight for who gets the last one
- Air Fryer Carrot Cake – The best Easter dessert of all time and so easy to make in the air fryer. I couldn’t imagine making it any other way now.
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Cookies – Make use of the local sales on mini eggs and transform them into mini egg cookies in the air fryer. They are so good you will want to bulk buy mini eggs.
- Air Fryer Easter Cake – Wow we had fun making this and using up lots of our favourite Easter chocolates. Its amazing to say this started off as a cake sponge cooked in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Egg Bombs – These taste too good to share with the kids! Chocolate eggs such as crème eggs or caramel eggs are wrapped in puff pastry and then air fried for the ultimate treat.
Air Fryer Lamb
As soon as the daffodils start to grow, I am getting excited over all the delicious things that I can cook with spring lamb.
If there is one food to get on your dinner plate via the air fryer it is lamb and here are some great ideas:
- Air Fryer Lamb
- Air Fryer Lamb Burgers
- Air Fryer Lamb Koftas
- Air Fryer Rack Of Lamb
- Air Fryer Lamb Ribs
Air Fryer Easter Roasts
Whilst on the other side of the pond, excitement is starting for air fryer ham. As well as air fryer lamb, pork, and ham here are a few other roast ideas:
- Air Fryer Brisket
- Air Fryer Roast Beef
- Air Fryer Roast Duck
- Air Fryer Duck Breast
- Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
- Air Fryer Cornish Hens
- Air Fryer Pork Loin
- Air Fryer Pork Roast
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Boneless Turkey Breast
- Air Fryer Turkey Crown
Or treat yourself to an all in one air fryer dinner such as:
- Air Fryer Rump Roast
- Air Fryer Beef Pot Roast
- Air Fryer Beef Wellington
- Air Fryer Turkey Thigh Dinner
- Air Fryer Roast Chicken Dinner
Air Fryer Easter Side Dishes
Then once you have your main meat planned, what about some yummy side dishes? Here are a few that we love for our Easter feast.
- Air Fryer Yorkshire Puddings
- Air Fryer Frozen Roast Potatoes
- Air Fryer Pigs In Blankets
- Air Fryer Stuffing Balls
- Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Frozen Parsnips & Carrots
- Air Fryer Carrots
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Air Fryer Pull Apart Bread
Air Fryer Easter Brunch
Or if you are looking for some comfort food to start the day instead of hot cross buns here are a few favourites of mine.
Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole – So good that I make this all year around. It can also be made with your roast leftovers on Easter Monday.
Air Fryer French Toast – Yes you can make your favourite French Toast in the air fryer, and you will love it.
Air Fryer Full English Breakfast – Do it the English way with a full English breakfast in the air fryer. So good and easy to mix and match your favourite ingredients.
Air Fryer Soft Boiled Eggs – Another British classic and perfect served with some soldiers to dip into your dippy eggs. Or make it healthier and serve with veggie sticks or asparagus like I do.
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese – Also known as my favourite lazy brunch and you can load it up with leftover Easter ham.
And there you have it all our favourite tried and tested air fryer easter recipes for you to try at home.
I wish you the best for Easter and hope you have the best time, no matter where you are in the world.
We also recommend that you join our newsletter at recipethis.com too. You can do so on this link and then you will be informed whenever we have new air fryer recipes.
Air Fryer Easter Fun With The Kids
I love to have fun with the kids at Easter and there is always plenty of cake and decorating going on.
Air Fryer Eggs For Decorating – We tried decorating brown eggs and they turned out better than we thought. A reminder that the air fryer is brilliant for boiling those eggs before decorating. Try our air fryer duck eggs, or our air fryer hard boiled eggs.
Air Fryer Galaxy Chocolate Cake – Made with a Galaxy easter egg this is delicious and the Galaxy chocolate ganache is its USP.
Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge – This is another fun sweet treat to make with the kids. We like this because you’re using the air fryer to melt the chocolate and it makes it even easier to make.
I love a good list of Easter recipes but only just got my air fryer so will be trying some of the easier ones.