This Post Contains Affiliate Links.Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Mini Egg Fudge. How to make a delicious, quick, Cadbury’s mini egg fudge using your air fryer at home. Loaded with melted white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and mini eggs this will become a family Easter tradition.
Before we dive into this air fryer recipe, I have something even better than our mini egg fudge for you to check out first.
It is our Learn Your Air Fryer online course and our free air fryer mini course. They are ideal for air fryer beginners. The free course runs for 5 days and is in the format of an email miniseries. While the learn your air fryer course runs every week with a new PDF and ecookbook for a whole year.
Or browse our site as we have 450+ air fryer recipes that are easy to recreate at home and we have been showing people how to use the air fryer since 2011.
Mini Egg Fudge
Me and Cadbury’s mini eggs go way back. They have always been something that I looked forward to baking with at Easter and don’t they look cute on top of a cake, brownies, or some fudge?
I’m always incredibly inpatient when the new year starts and wondering how long I have to wait until the supermarkets are loaded with Cadbury’s Mini Eggs again.
Then when I have forgotten about them, I will see a big box with a deal on them and I know, I can officially start talking about mini eggs and Easter baking in the air fryer.
Well, would you believe it, last week in the British supermarket we go to, I saw them and thought I better show you how to make air fryer fudge with mini eggs, as it is amazing and so fast too.
Can’t get delicious Cadbury’s mini eggs where you live? Then swap them for whatever is your mini little chocolate eggs where you are located.
Come Easter time there is often the talk about making air fryer carrot cake. As one of those Easter baking techniques that we must all make at Easter.
But air fryer carrot cake is more for the adults and is often scary to make if you have not made it before.
But Easter fudge is a fantastic easier Easter recipe opportunity. You see there are only 4 ingredients, its dumped together and OMG both adults and kids alike love it.
4 Ingredient Fudge
The four ingredients that make up delicious homemade mini egg fudge include:
- Condensed Milk – Must be the sweetened condensed milk and it can’t be swapped for other milk, as it’s the condensed milk that makes this fudge so amazing.
- Butter – Butter is very good for making the fudge set and let’s face it, everything tastes better with butter.
- Chocolate – We are making a white chocolate fudge, but you could use any of your favourite chocolate that melts well. Or if you are making this mini egg fudge at Easter, then you could go with a mix of leftover chocolate that hasn’t been used.
- Mini Eggs – The last of the four ingredients is your mini eggs. Of course, you need to buy extra to eat, while you are waiting for your fudge to set.
How To Make Easter Fudge?
This is how to make this easy Easter fudge:
- Load butter, condensed milk, and white chocolate into a baking pan.
- Air fry until perfectly melted.
- Load up with mini eggs.
- Freeze and enjoy.
There is a little bit more to air fryer fudge but that is the basics.
How Long Does Fudge Take To Set?
With our method it takes an hour. You can load your cake pan into the freezer for an hour and it will be much quicker than waiting for it to set in the fridge. In that hour it wont have long enough to freeze and will be solid enough to cut into and enjoy.
How Long Does It Take To Make Fudge?
It took me about 4 minutes to make this fudge. Most of the time was taken breaking up a bar of chocolate. It is really quick making fudge, so don’t think it is a time drainer.
How Long Does Fudge Keep?
Our fudge has never stayed around long enough, but if you are capable of not eating it straight away, then it has a 6 week life span.
You can keep it for up to six weeks if kept in an airtight container in your fridge.
More Air Fryer Easter Recipes
Are you looking for even more air fryer easter recipes? Then check out a few of these ideas:
Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Place a baking pan into your air fryer basket. Pour into it your can of condensed milk, butter, and white chocolate. Making sure your white chocolate and the butter are in chunks, otherwise they will take much longer to melt.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 120c/250f. Stirring twice during air frying to make sure it is melting well. Adjust if not melted enough.
- Place mini eggs into your fudge and then place the fudge into the freezer for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Slice up your easter fudge and enjoy.