Air Fryer English Breakfast. How to combine your favourite English breakfast foods and cook them together in the air fryer. Featuring crispy air fryer bacon and sausages, black pudding, scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes and Heinz baked beans.
We originally shared our ultimate air fryer English breakfast with you for New Year’s Day 2016. This is the updated version and even easier now than before to cook an English breakfast in the air fryer.
Table of Contents
Air Fryer English Breakfast
I grew up in England and the fried English breakfast was always a big thing. If I were to think of three types of foods that I remember the most about England it would be roast beef, fish and chips and an English breakfast.
But the English breakfast was always overcomplicated for many to cook, including my mum.
That flustered feeling that lots of foods would be ready at the same time. You didn’t want to burn your eggs you wanted your bacon crispy but not over cooked and the hassle went on and on.
That is why I wanted to show you how to make an air fryer English breakfast.
It is not complicated. It is easy to prep and by following my air fryer English breakfast recipe, it will all be ready together.
In fact, I will tell you just how easy it is. I suffer from migraines and mini strokes and often lose my vision.
I lost my vision during prepping this recipe (not the recipes fault I should add) and if I can do it blind, then you will understand what an easy recipe it is.
What Is An English Breakfast?
Often referred to as an English breakfast, fry up or fried breakfast, its an on one plate breakfast come brunch that the Brits love to eat.
While the Americans breakfast thing is either pancakes or our air fryer breakfast casserole, the Brits love their fry ups.
Starting with bacon, sausage, eggs, and beans, depending on how greedy you are, depends on the size of your fry up.
Other popular English breakfast ingredients include:
- Fried Mushrooms
- Fried Bread
- Tinned Tomatoes
- Black Pudding
- Hash Browns
Though in the English breakfast that I am showing you how to make we are including:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Black Pudding
- Grilled Tomatoes
- Baked Beans
I am using scrambled eggs instead of fried as scrambled are easier to air fry. You can also follow our air fryer toast recipe and add toast at the end as you portion up your dinner plate.
You could also swap either eggs or baked beans for mushrooms or tinned tomatoes if you prefer.
Air Fryer Bacon & Sausage
Or if you prefer, you can leave out the other ingredients and just have air fryer bacon and sausage.
Bacon and sausage cooks very well in the air fryer and it is perfect for sausage and bacon sandwiches.
When I am visiting greasy spoon cafes in England for brunch, I would always choose the sausage sandwich over the full English breakfast and it was the total comfort food experience.
Pre-Order The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook Now!
- USA/Canada: Amazon USA – Barnes & Noble – Indigo – Book Shop – Books A Million
- Australia: Booktopia – Mighty Ape
- UK/Rest Of The World: Amazon UK – Waterstones –– Book Depository
How To Cook Breakfast In An Air Fryer?
An English Breakfast in Air fryer goes as follows:
- Prep your breakfast ingredients.
- Load everything but the beans into the air fryer.
- Air fry.
- Remove the cooked scrambled eggs and swap for baked beans.
- Shake the air fryer basket + heat beans + serve.
There is a little more to it than that, but those are the simple basics!
Listen To Air Fryer English Breakfast
Want to learn more about our Podcast? Then click here and you can browse through past episodes and subscribe to the Magic With Gadgets Podcast.
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
Our air fryer English breakfast is not our only air fryer breakfast recipe. In fact, we love cooking breakfast in the air fryer so much that we have an air fryer breakfast cookbook for you to check out. It is loaded with all our favourites including those mentioned below:
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- Air Fryer Egg Cups
- Air Fryer Omelette
- Air Fryer Pizza Toast
- Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs On Toast
- Air Fryer French Toast Soldiers
Air Fryer English Breakfast
- Crack your eggs into a ramekin and stir in butter, milk and salt and pepper. Place in the air fryer. Add to the air fryer bacon rashers, black pudding, and sausages. Slice tomatoes in half and season the top with salt and pepper.
- Close the air fryer basket, making sure first that there is room for each of the breakfast items to cook. Then cook for 10 minutes at 180c/360f. Though at the 5 minute interval stir your eggs with a fork.
- When the air fryer beeps, check to make sure the eggs are scrambled and remove the scrambled eggs with a kitchen glove or kitchen tongs. Replace the ramekin space with a ramekin of cold baked beans. Cook for a further 5 minutes at the same temperature.
- When it beeps load your English breakfast ingredients onto a plate and enjoy.
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: