Instant Pot Easter Recipes. Sharing with you a delicious collection of the best instant pot Easter recipes. Featuring everything from instant pot Easter brunch recipes to the best instant pot Easter ham recipe.
Instant Pot Easter Recipes
What food do you love to eat at Easter in the instant pot? For us it’s a mixture of different things.
You see Easter in our house is the last of the cold weather and welcoming in the warm weather.
Tourist season officially starts in Portugal from Easter and we can’t imagine Easter without at least one trip to the beach with the kids.
That will usually be Easter Saturday.
We will make a picnic and the Instant Pot will be used for picnic food.
Then on Easter Sunday we will have a delicious turkey roast dinner. I will have bought 2 turkeys at Christmas, then the second gets roasted in the oven for Easter. I would of course cook the turkey in the instant pot, but it is way too big.
In between this there are lots of other Easter food going on and today I wanted to share with you the BEST and EASIEST instant pot Easter recipes.
Are Instant Pots Good For Easter?
Absolutely! Just imagine that you have a family gathering and you have 8 people to feed on Easter Sunday. You can speed up the cooking process by cooking the sides in the Instant Pot.
Last time I did this I timed myself and found that I cut down my kitchen time by 25%.
Though this is me and I am obsessed with about 10 different side dishes and you may eat less food than our house does at Easter.
The Instant Pots, or electric pressure cookers that we use at Easter and have in our kitchen are:
We also have an extra inner pot for our 6 quart and we recommend you have a spare one too.
I would also suggest a silicone lid for your instant pot too.
These two instant pot accessories are fantastic for Easter in the Instant Pot because you can get your instant pot straight back on, without having to wait for it to be washed up.
Also great for storing your make ahead food in the fridge, while something else is cooking.
Best Instant Pot Easter Recipes
I have lots of different delicious instant pot Easter recipes and I thought I would start with my top 10 go to list.
Perfect for if you are in a hurry and just want some simple instant pot Easter ideas.
- Instant Pot Chocolate Cake Bites – That delicious baking treat to enjoy over Easter. Make them Easter themed by loading them up with Cadburys Mini Eggs.
- Instant Pot Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes – A delicious cheap as chips Easter idea and cooked together at the same time in the Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot New Potatoes – My favourite Easter side dish is a round of instant pot new potatoes, or baby potatoes as you might call them. We then use the crisp lid to make them crispy and they taste so good and make the perfect potato side dish for your big Easter dinners.
- Instant Pot Scottish Beef Stew & Dumplings – A warming classic Sunday dinner style stew, this is perfect for Easter Sunday. Especially if you have cold weather where you live in the world.
- Instant Pot Strawberry Jam – This is my go to jam for the instant pot and is perfect for Easter. You can make a batch and give it to your mother in law as an Easter gift or have it for homemade Easter bread.
- Instant Pot Pork Roast & Sweet Potatoes – A delicious one pot pork and potato dinner that is perfect for a lazy Easter Sunday meal or a Good Friday supper.
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup – Start of your Easter Sunday dinner with a round of instant pot tomato soup. So delicious and your family will be amazed by your homemade soup efforts.
- Instant Pot Turkey Crown – For the smaller version of what we eat on Easter Sunday how about turkey crown, otherwise known as everything turkey breast. This recipe includes an impressive homemade gravy and then just choose your sides.
- Instant Pot Beef Roast – Or for the ultimate Sunday roast dinner how about a delicious roast beef cooked in the instant pot? The beef is so tender and then all you need to worry about is the sides.
- Instant Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Minis – For that wow factor lets impress our Easter Sunday guests, then what about these delicious white chocolate raspberry cheesecake minis?
Instant Pot Easter Ham Recipe
Saving the best until last, here is our favourite instant pot Easter ham recipe. In the UK known as instant pot gammon and pineapple or in America known as pineapple ham.
Wherever you live put some instant pot Easter ham on and you won’t be disappointed.
Then when Easter is over make our Instant Pot Ham Bone Soup or have it nice and thick like a stew.
Or try out our Instant Pot Bean & Bacon Soup and swap the bacon for your ham leftovers.
Instant Pot Easter Brunch Recipes
If you are looking for something simple, yet delicious for an Easter brunch then here are my favourites:
- Instant Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal – Have a late breakfast of steel cut oats in the instant pot. You can make it more fun by creating an oatmeal breakfast bar with your favourite toppings.
- Instant Pot Soft Boiled Eggs – Another great late breakfast or brunch is instant pot soft boiled eggs with toast soldiers. Something I grew up with on a Saturday morning and perfect for some Easter comfort food.
- Instant Pot Egg Bites – For a great brunch make a bit batch of these instant pot egg bites and serve them over a family brunch dinner. Or alternatively, if you are heading to the beach like us, they make a brilliant picnic food.
- Instant Pot Egg Salad – Or for my quick brunches over Easter, I love to have some egg salad sandwiches. You can have them for a quick supper or just as a quick brunch.
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes – Not just instant pot baked potatoes but an instant pot baked potatoes bar. A great easy to set up brunch theme for Easter and it will amaze your guests how something so simple can hit the spot.
More Perfect Instant Pot Easter Recipes
Here are lots more perfect instant pot Easter recipes. All these instant pot Easter recipes are delicious, but they didn’t quite make the top 10:
- Instant Pot Pork Roast
- Instant Pot Beef Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Broccoli
- Instant Pot Frozen Broccoli (yes you can cook from frozen too)
- Instant Pot Beef Brisket
- Instant Pot Root Vegetable Mash
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Flourless Cheese Sauce
- Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken
- Apple Cider Pork Roast In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Beef Tips & Gravy
- Instant Pot Salisbury Steak & Mushroom Gravy
- Instant Pot Baby Carrots
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese
- Instant Pot Popcorn
- Instant Pot Lemon Curd
- Instant Pot Banoffee Pie
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
Can’t read it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: