Welcome to another of my delicious Instant Pot cheesecake recipes and today is the turn of a super easy strawberry cheesecake recipe. Out of all of our Instant Pot cheesecake recipes this is by far the easiest, just add a few easy to source ingredients, use your hand mixer and WHAM you have a great Instant Pot cheesecake!
Strawberry cheesecake = my kind of heaven. I love the flavour of the strawberries, the cream cheese, the sugar and the vanilla essence.
We have a favourite café that we visit regularly that is just one town away from where we live. We have gone to it for years and it started as somewhere that me and my mum would go for a couple of girly hours. I would have a Malibu & Coke while my mum would have a whiskey or a beer. We would notice people having these lovely cakes but would rarely have one ourselves!
Then as the years passed Dominic and I would go and have a slice of cake and a hot chocolate over the winter months.
Then over the last few years we would go there for lunch. It was always so cheap that we would look at our receipt and question how we could have such a great lunch for such a low price. That is because they did a set menu for just 7 Euros each that would include a main meal, a drink and dessert.
But apart from the delicious lemon chicken or the even better chicken casserole the highlight would always be the cake. There was so much choice that it would take us at least 10 minutes to make a decision. In the end Dominic would probably end up with chocolate cake or orange cake and I would have strawberry cheesecake.
I mean strawberry cheesecake is out of this world right? And this one will not disappoint and is perfect for serving up for Sunday lunch next time you have family coming around.
Or you should just eat this delicious Instant Pot strawberry cheesecake because you can!
More Dessert Recipes In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Oreos Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Cheesecake Minis
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Instant Pot Easy Banoffee Pie
- Instant Pot Spotted Dick Sponge Pudding
- Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake
- Instant Pot Strawberry Cake
Instant Pot Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Using a rolling pin as a bashing tool, place your digestive biscuits inside a pillow case along with the cinnamon and bash until your digestive biscuits become biscuit crumbs.
- Flour the bottom and sides of your cake tin so that the cheesecake wont stick later on.
- In the cake tin mix together the melted butter with the biscuit crumbs until it becomes a soft mixture. Pat it down so that it becomes the bottom layer of the cake tin.
- In a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer mix the sugar into the soft cheese until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add ¾ of the strawberries, the honey, the eggs, and the vanilla essence and mix well. The strawberries will now be like small lumps and the mixture will have a lovely colour in it thanks to the strawberries. Plus also make sure the eggs are well mixed in and that there is no leftover mixture up the side of the bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon add the single cream and then spoon into the cake tin.
- Flatten down the strawberry mixture and place it into the Instant Pot on top of 200ml of water and on the steam shelf. Place the lid on top of the Instant Pot and set it to the manual function and seal the top. Cook it for 40 minutes and then allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once done manually remove the pressure and remove from the Instant Pot.
- Decorate the top with the rest of your fresh strawberries.
- Allow to cool down for a little while then place in the fridge for a couple of hours and then serve.