Best Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes. Introducing you to our full list of delicious & easy best ever air fryer recipes for breakfast. Perfect for if you are looking for new air fryer breakfast ideas.
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
I use my air fryer everyday to make myself a delicious air fryer breakfast. My favourite right now is air fryer egg cups, I can prep them in a couple of minutes between morning exercise and getting Sofia off to school and its perfect for my limited time in a morning.
I am also a HUGE fan of air fryer breakfast potatoes too. They are perfect for serving with your breakfast and you can cook them alongside other favourite breakfast items.
The idea of today was to scroll through our 300+ air fryer recipes and pick out all the delicious air fryer breakfast recipes for you. That way you can be armed with lots of air fryer breakfast ideas to try out next.
Breakfast Using An Air Fryer
Many of you ask me what air fryer I recommend that they purchase, as well as which air fryer is perfect for our air fryer breakfast recipes. Plus, they also want to know what air fryer accessories they need to pull off air fryer breakfasts.
Well this is what I recommend:
A good-sized air fryer – We have the Philips Air Fryer XL, Philips Air Fryer XXL and the Power Air Fryer Oven. We recommend any of those 3 or the Cosori Air Fryer. That is because with breakfast you might be cooking several things at once or want food that is not overcrowded.
Simple accessories – The air fryer accessories that I use for air fryer breakfasts are simple and easy to use and purchase. My favourite is air fryer muffin cups and an air fryer grill pan.
These 2 accessories get used everyday and not just on breakfast. Or a good plan B is to buy an all in one air fryer accessories set, as they are perfect for air fryer beginners.
Top 10 Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Ideas
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes – So easy to prep and then load up into your air fryer basket. I have made these for years now and they are perfect every time. You can also make them vegan or vegetarian by not adding the bacon and adding in red peppers instead.
- Air Fryer Egg Cups – OMG why didn’t I make these years ago? It is like making mini omelettes and they are fast and tasty. Just add in your favourite omelette fillings along with eggs and you have an air fryer breakfast.
- Air Fryer Baked Oatmeal – If you love overnight oats, then try baked oatmeal in the air fryer for something different. Effortless to make like our air fryer egg cups and you can load it up with your favourite fruit and other toppings.
- Air Fryer Toast – Making toast in the air fryer is easy and so good. Plus, thanks to the air fryer you can ditch your toaster and save on kitchen space. Make it using an air fryer lid and it’s even better.
- Air Fryer Pizza Toast – Or step it up a level and make delicious air fryer pizza toasts. Wonderful for the cheese and bread addict in your family.
- Air Fryer French Toast Soldiers – Perfect for a quick air fryer breakfast and a favourite by my kids. Its exciting and perfect for lazy weekend air fryer breakfasts.
- Air Fryer Avocado Egg Boat – If you love avocados and eggs and would like to make something different for breakfast then try this. It is perfect for high fat and high protein diets and keeps you full for hours.
- Air Fryer Bacon & Eggs – YES you can make your favourite bacon and eggs in the air fryer. It is so EASY and perfect for a healthy air fryer breakfast.
- Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs On Toast – Scrambled eggs on toast in the air fryer is a total winner! Easy to make and perfect for that cold day when you want something filling and warm.
- Air Fryer Homemade Pop Tarts – With 3 different ways of making them, these are the Sunday family breakfast of your kids dreams. I would have these every day if I had the time.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
Here are some more delicious air fryer breakfast recipes. They may not have made the top 10 but they are still worth checking out:
- Air Fryer Bubble & Squeak
- The Ultimate English Breakfast In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Hot Cross Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Air Fryer Frozen Sausage Links
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Avocado On Toast In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Grilled Tomatoes
- Air Fryer Soft & Hard Boiled Eggs
- How To Make French Toast In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Egg In A Hole
- Air Fryer Crispy Bacon
What Is Your Best Air Fryer Breakfast?
- Air Fryer Healthy Breakfast Recipes – For those of you that follow a healthy lifestyle and are looking for healthy breakfasts, most of the recipes above would apply. Though my favourite would be air fryer egg cups. They are loaded with protein; you can choose your favourite add ins and they are a fantastic healthy start to the day.
- Air Fryer Keto Breakfast Recipes – For keto my favourite would be Air Fryer Bacon & Eggs. It is fast to make and perfect for the fat and protein start to the day. I follow Paleo most of the time and its one of my favourites.
- Air Fryer Low Carb Breakfast – For the low carb breakfast person I would recommend Air Fryer Avocado Egg Boat. You can put it together quickly and it is an easy choice if you are looking for low carb. It is also one of my daughter’s favourites as she is a huge avocado fan.
- Quick Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes – For speed my favourite would be Air Fryer Baked Oatmeal. I make it whenever I have some gluten free oats. It is perfect for making in the morning before your shower, then when you are dressed it will be cooked and cool enough to eat. Perfect for busy work mornings.
Get Our Air Fryer Recipe Book
We also have an air fryer recipe book. It is in ebook format so that you can download it instantly and includes every air fryer recipe you see on this page plus several others. On the last count it had 315 in it, but it is growing bigger and better.
You can download your copy here.
Can’t read it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Facebook Group | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: