Air Fryer Ground Beef Recipes. The best of the best air fryer recipes using ground beef. A yummy mix of ground beef recipes to suit all tastes with something for everyone.
Air Fryer Ground Beef Recipes
Here in the Milners household we only meal prep at Christmas and rarely pre plan what we are going to eat.
Yet we spend very little on groceries compared to other families we know and rarely eat out or get a takeaway.
Last time I did the maths it worked out that we spent about $270 to feed the 5 of us per month.
Our routine is simple. We have a freezer full of meat that we have previously bought while on clearance or on the supermarket weekly deals and we decide the night before which meat we want to eat the next day.
Our freezer is loaded with ham, ground beef, chicken, turkey, as well as leftover meals that we have saved for another day.
You will also find plenty of vegetables in our freezer and in our fridge as well as a well stocked pantry.
Our ground beef will be in packs of 400g, which is perfect for lunch or dinner for our family and we can choose the night before what favourite ground beef recipe we want to eat.
The meat we eat the most is ground beef. Mainly because it is cheap, but also because it is versatile and we always have the ingredients for our ground beef recipes in our panty.
Dominic makes the best cottage pie or burgers, yet I am obsessed with making egg roll in a bowl.
But what I did notice is that as our ground beef recipes have grown, especially for the air fryer, that we don’t have a big fat list that you can all refer back to as a quick reference guide.
So, without further introduction here is our air fryer ground beef recipes.
Can You Air Fry Ground Beef?
Absolutely and let me tell you why ground beef in the air fryer is so good!
- Firstly, you can set and forget your ground beef. Load your ground beef into the air fryer and it will beep when it is done. There is no stirring over a hot stove compared to making a Bolognese in a pan.
- Secondly, you can cook a lot of air fryer ground beef recipes with zero oil. Perfect for if you are using an air fryer to cut calories.
- Thirdly, any of your favourite ground beef stove or oven or deep fryer recipes can be cooked in the air fryer. Giving you a lot more scope and ideas of what to air fry next.
What You Need To Air Fry Ground Beef
We recommend that you own a good quality air fryer so that you get the best results.
This is because when you follow recipes such as learning how to brown ground beef, you need a non-stick pan like this that fits into your air fryer.
Though if you just plan to cook air fryer frozen burgers, then you won’t need one.
Best Ground Beef Air Fryer Recipes
I have tried out many ground beef air fryer recipes and below are my personal top 10 favourites for you to try yourself at home.
- Air Fryer Taco Pie – YES you can make a delicious taco pie in the air fryer and it is oh so yummy! It is also fantastic for teaching you how to brown ground meat in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Taco Bowls – Or use a similar method to make the best ever air fryer taco bowls. Easy for a quick meal and they look fantastic once cooked. Perfect for date night too.
- Air Fryer Bolognese Zucchini Boats – Brown your meat in the air fryer, load them into sliced zucchini and finish off the cooking process = how to make the best air fryer zucchini boats!
- Air Fryer Party Meatballs – One of the first things I ever made in the air fryer was my aunts Italian meatballs. She was married to an American Italian and would make these for me each time she visited.
- Air Fryer Meatball Sub – Yes you can use the air fryer to make a delicious meatball sub and it is better than Subway. No grease just delicious homecooked flavours and so easy too.
- Air Fryer Loaded Fries – Use the cooking times and ideas here to make your favourite loaded fries. You could make Bolognese, taco or even sloppy joes.
- Air Fryer Meatloaf – Yes you can make your favourite meatloaf in the air fryer and it is delicious. Perfect for lazy weeknight dinners when you are too tired and don’t want to spend all night in the kitchen.
- Air Fryer Lasagna – Another great choice for the air fryer is lasagna and its easier than you think. In fact, I would choose this air fryer lasagna over a traditional oven baked one.
- Air Fryer Hamburgers – If you want to make hamburgers in the air fryer, then this is the recipe for you. They are so good, and I just want to eat more and more of them.
- Air Fryer Ground Beef Chimichangas – Make your own deep fried burritos in the air fryer with a lot less calories but with an even better taste. I am hooked on these ground beef chimichangas for a quick air fryer weekday lunch.
More Air Fryer Recipes Using Ground Beef
Here are few more air fryer ideas using ground beef for you to also try out:
- How To Brown Ground Beef In An Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Salisbury Steak Burgers
- Air Fryer Mediterranean Burgers
- Slimming World Air Fryer Burgers
- Whole30 Air Fryer Bunless Burgers
- The Ultimate Air Fryer Burgers
- Air Fryer Frozen Lasagna
- Air Fryer Frozen Burgers
- Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Can’t read it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: