Air Fryer Frozen Jalapeno Poppers. How to cook your favourite jalapeno poppers from frozen in your air fryer. An easy to follow air fryer frozen jalapeno poppers guide.
Air Fryer Frozen Jalapeno Poppers
Air Fryer Frozen Jalapeno Poppers is the kind of frozen food that is just meant to be cooked in the air fryer.
That is because it makes your frozen jalapeno poppers so crispy and cooks them perfectly in the middle too.
The frozen jalapeno poppers that I have cooked in the air fryer today, are jalapeno poppers that have been breaded.
It is the kind of jalapeno popper that is perfect for the air fryer because thanks to the breading you’re not going to have any leakages to worry about.
But before I jump in with the recipe for air fryer frozen jalapeno poppers, let me share a confession with you.
These air fryer jalapeno poppers are the first ones I have ever tried.
These breaded frozen jalapeno poppers were my first.
I always wanted to try jalapeno poppers, but they have never been in Portugal until now.
In fact, it was Lidl that I purchased them at. Every now and again they have an international food theme going on and this time it was Mexican food.
I stocked up on tortilla wraps, Mexican sauces, taco sets as well as a few select frozen food items.
I got a Mexican snack box, and this is where my breaded jalapeno poppers came from. This is Portugal so they are not ready for jalapeno poppers just yet, but as part of a party set, they can do!
Here is our Mexican snack box so that you can see what we got:
Here is the selection along with my little one’s fingers deciding what they were going to eat first:
Neither of them pointed at the frozen jalapeno poppers, so does that mean they are all mine?
I had never tried breaded jalapeno poppers before and had heard how spicy there were, so I was surprised by how mild they were and couldn’t wait to eat them again and again.
Sadly, I will have to wait until there is another Mexican theme going on at Lidl!
Air Fryer Breaded Jalapeno Poppers
As I mentioned the air fryer jalapeno poppers, I am cooking from frozen today in the air fryer are breaded.
You could follow our same instructions below regardless of breaded jalapeno poppers or regular frozen jalapeno poppers.
After recently trying both jalapeno poppers and breaded jalapeno poppers in the air fryer, I have to say that I prefer breaded.
It is that delicious and the breading went golden and I just wish I had more breaded jalapeno poppers.
How Long To Air Fryer Frozen Jalapeno Poppers?
The greatest thing about air fryer frozen jalapeno poppers is that they take very little time to cook. Because they are frozen food there is no prep to worry about and cooking time is JUST 8 minutes at 170c.
I also cooked several other Mexican snack foods at the same time.
This means that you could easily cook 20 air fryer frozen jalapeno poppers at once. Depending on how many you want to cook.
How To Cook Air Fryer Frozen Jalapeno Poppers?
It is so easy cook air fryer frozen jalapeno poppers.
- Simply break open the bag or box of frozen jalapenos and place them in your air fryer basket.
- Set the time to 8 minutes and 170c and they are DONE.
- Then serve them with your favourite dipping sauce and you are all set. We had ours with a delicious salsa.
Some other favourite air fryer food recipes include:
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Mini Pizzas
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen KFC Chicken
- Air Fryer Frozen KFC Hot Wings
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
- Air Fryer Frozen Potato Chips
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn On The Cob
- Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings
- Air Fryer Frozen McCain Oven Chips
- Air Fryer Frozen Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish & Chips
- Air Fryer Frozen Chili Cheese Nuggets
Air Fryer Frozen Jalapeno Poppers
- 140 g Frozen Jalapeno Poppers
- 25 g Dipping Sauce
- Place your breaded jalapeno poppers into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8 minutes at 170c/340f.
- Serve warm with a Mexican dipping sauce.
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: