This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
The Instant Pot Bucket List. Today on the podcast we are sharing with you 30 life changing instant pot recipes that should be in your instant pot bucket list and will make you fall in love with the instant pot.
You can get the links to each recipe below, as well as download the instant pot bucket list for free in PDF and it is also featured in full on the Magic With Gadgets Podcast. Simply search for Magic With Gadgets on your preferred podcast player, then scroll to episode 12 of season 4 to access this awesome episode.
Table of Contents
The Instant Pot Bucket List
I created the bucket list after years of using the instant pot and realising that there are some instant pot recipes that are 100% must make to appreciate how amazing the instant pot is.
That there is more to the instant pot than just cooking instant pot dried beans and that there are some magical instant pot recipes that you will want to make time and time again.
I then recommend you try a new instant pot recipe (from the bucket list) every 3 days and then use it as a way to expand on your instant pot knowledge.
You can sign up for it below:
30 Bucket List Worthy Instant Pot Recipes
Here are the links to the instant pot recipes I promised you, so that you can quickly scroll through and click the recipes mentioned on the podcast episode.
Plus, don’t forget you can get these free instant pot recipes in PDF too by clicking here.
- Instant Pot Caramel From Condensed Milk
- Instant Pot Frozen Broccoli
- Instant Pot Cabbage
- Instant Pot Frozen Corn On The Cob
- Instant Pot Vegetable Soup With Frozen Vegetables
- Instant Pot Leftover Brisket Soup
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken
- Instant Pot Frozen Whole Chicken
- Instant Pot Boiled Eggs
- Instant Pot Vegetable Stock
- Instant Pot Chicken Stock
- Instant Pot Black Beans
- Instant Pot Brown Rice
- Instant Pot Frozen Hamburgers
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Instant Pot Frozen Steak
- Instant Pot Spaghetti & Frozen Meatballs
- Instant Pot Box Cake
- Instant Pot Breakfast Potatoes
- Instant Pot Lentil Curry
- Instant Pot Blueberry Jam
- Instant Pot Beef Stew And Dumplings
- Instant Pot TikTok Baked Feta Pasta
- Instant Pot Frozen Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Shepherd’s Pie
- Instant Pot Porridge
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt
- Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake
What Is The Best Thing To Cook In The Air Fryer?
Scrolling through the list of 30 bucket list worthy recipes, it is so hard to just choose one.
But if I had to choose just ONE BEST THING to cook in the air fryer from the list above it would be the Air Fryer Diet Pasties.
That is because you can not achieve these pasties anywhere else but the air fryer and are ideal for using up leftovers, are lower in calories and taste so yummy!
Did You Know We Have A Podcast?
We started the Magic With Gadgets podcast in the January of 2021 as a way to offer a different way to enjoy Recipe This. It focuses on cooking with kitchen gadgets. You can find out more about our podcast here.
With weekly episodes that will help you cook smart with kitchen gadgets. This is episode 12 of the third season and you have the choice between reading this post, listening to the podcast or both.
If you would like to stay in the loop with our podcast, I recommend you subscribe below:
How To Listen To This Podcast Episode?
You can use the player above to listen to this episode of Magic With Gadgets. Alternatively search for Magic With Gadgets on your favourite podcast platform or click the links below:
Subscribe & Review
Thank you for listening to the Magic With Gadgets Podcast. Have some feedback you would like to share? Want to be featured in a future episode? Want to help us spread the word?
- Browse other episodes (access them all here)
- Leave a comment below the blog post
- Share with your friends on social media
- Share your thoughts in our Facebook Group (you can sign up here)
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form below
If our podcast has helped you, please leave a review on iTunes. Your reviews help spread the word and without reviews our podcast will not get seen. Plus, I love reading each and every one of them.