Slimming World Butternut Squash Soup. How to make Slimming World butternut squash soup in the soup maker. An easy, delicious, Syn free Slimming World soup recipe that is perfect for speed days on Slimming World.
Slimming World Butternut Squash Soup
Today though, is all about classic Slimming World butternut squash soup.
It feels like such a long time since I last shared with you a Slimming World recipe, or a recipe that is more popular among our Slimming World readers.
I just searched the blog now and we only have 3 recipes for Slimming World this year, excluding of course our collection of Slimming World Soup Maker Recipes.
I am a former Slimming World target member and a lot of what I eat is healthy rather than diet specific.
You could say I am partly Slimming World, partly Whole30, partly Paleo and partly Weight Watchers. I just like a bit of everything.
If you do follow Slimming World, or maybe you just want to make butternut squash in the soup maker, then this is for you. One of my favourite soup maker recipes and perfect for weight loss.
Butternut Squash Soup In Soup Maker
I always think of Slimming World and the soup maker, but as time has gone on and our soup maker recipes have become more and more popular, I have noticed quite a few non- Slimming World fans of the soup maker.
I can see the attraction, especially with butternut squash in the soup maker. You dump the ingredients into the soup maker, cook and blend and you have delicious soup.
It is also perfect for smaller batches of soup compared to how much soup you make in our instant pot soup recipes.
Many of my instant pot readers think it’s a typo when I say soup maker, assuming that everyone has an instant pot.
But even though I have two instant pots I still have a soft spot for the soup maker.
You don’t have to be on Slimming World to enjoy our soup maker recipes as they suit any household, thanks to being healthy and satisfying.
Is Butternut Squash Soup Free On Slimming World?
Not only is butternut squash soup free on Slimming World but it is also what I would call a speed soup. If you have not yet tried a speed soup, then check out my veggie loaded speed soup.
In a nutshell lots of vegetables in the soup that help speed up weight loss and you can have as much as you like on Slimming World or Weight Watchers.
Or like I have done many times you can use our syn free butternut squash soup for a slimming world soup speed week.
How To Make Slimming World Butternut Squash Soup?
Cooking butternut squash soup in the soup maker is one of the EASIEST EVER soup methods.
- Peel and slice your butternut squash and remove the seeds from the butternut squash.
- Dice into small sized cubes.
- Pour in everything but the butternut squash into the bottom of the soup maker.
- Add butternut squash on top adding as many that will fit.
- Place the lid on the soup maker and click for chunky soup.
- When it beeps check the soup and press to blend.
- Stir and serve.
Slimming World Butternut Squash Soup With Cumin
What I love about our Slimming World Butternut Squash Soup is that not only is it cooked with cumin, but it is a delicious spicy version of the soup.
You can follow our lead and make a spicy butternut squash soup or adjust the seasonings to suit your own taste.
I also add in red lentils because they help to fill you up quicker and make a fantastic natural thickener for butternut squash soup.
Slimming World Butternut Squash Soup In Soup Maker
- Peel and slice your butternut squash into small butternut squash cubes, making sure you get rid of all the seeds.
- Pour everything but the butternut squash into the soup maker and mix.
- Add butternut squash on top, adding as much as will fit with you still being able to close the lid.
- Cook on the soup maker chunky soup setting.
- Stir and check to make sure there is enough liquid to blend.
- Then blend the soup using the blend button.
- Pour into bowls and serve.