This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
How To Reheat Turkey Breast In Air Fryer. Introducing you the best way to reheat turkey breast. I will be showing you today, with the help of the air fryer, how to reheat turkey breast without drying it out.
You will love this easy method for using up leftover turkey and avoiding food waste and its perfect for leftover turkey up to three days after originally cooked.
Table of Contents
How To Reheat Turkey Breast
I am one of those people that gets more excited about the turkey leftovers than consuming the roast turkey on the day.
In fact, it is very rare at Thanksgiving or Christmas that I will have any turkey on my dinner plate.
Instead, because there are so many delicious sides to enjoy, I will reserve my turkey obsession for the next three days.
But beyond that I just want to reheat turkey breast slices and load them onto a salad, and then I feel less guilty about all the naughty turkey sides I have consumed.
Today I wanted to share with you how to reheat turkey breast in the air fryer, using the leftovers from our air fryer turkey breast recipe.
Plus, as well as our free newsletter, we also have a free air fryer mini course. It is ideal for air fryer beginners or those that want to get more confident with their air fryer. The free course runs for 5 days with a new lesson delivered each day to your inbox.
Can You Reheat Turkey Breast?
Yes, you can. Turkey breast is delicious when reheated, as long as you reheat it properly and make sure you don’t dry out your turkey as you reheat it.
Reheat turkey wrong and you risk food poisoning and dry turkey syndrome.
How Many Times Can You Reheat Turkey?
You can ONLY reheat turkey ONCE. This rule applies to any meat and is not just specific to turkey.
That is because you are risking the bacteria and reheating the turkey you have already reheated, is a big risk.
What I recommend instead is that you only reheat precooked turkey breast slices, rather than a whole turkey breast. That way you are just reheating what you plan to eat and then what is still in your fridge can be reheated for the next meal time.
Best Way To Reheat Turkey Breast?
The best way to reheat turkey breast, is to reheat precooked turkey breast in the air fryer.
The air fryer is FAST, it doesn’t dry out your turkey and its easy to do without lots of washing up.
You can do just turkey slices, or you can make a warm turkey sandwich such as our air fryer turkey moist maker.
How To Reheat Turkey In Air Fryer?
- Load. Add your precooked turkey slices onto a layer of foil and load into the air fryer.
- Drizzle. Add a drizzle of balsamic vinegar as this will help make the turkey super moist.
- Optional. You can also add your gravy boat to the air fryer too.
- Cook. Air fry for 6 minutes depending on how powerful your air fryer is and then serve with a salad or use with a different recipe plan.
How To Reheat Turkey Breast Without Drying It Out?
If you are wondering how to reheat turkey breast and keep it moist and stop it drying out, then there is a very simple strategy.
- After cooking your turkey breast wrap it in foil. This will stop it from drying out before you load it into the fridge to save for later.
- When ready to air fry add a little balsamic vinegar as it will add moisture to it and stop it drying out.
- Cook at a low to medium temperature in the air fryer. Too hot and you will have dry turkey. Plus, your job is to reheat turkey not to recook the turkey.
You can also make ahead your turkey, carve it, and then reheat turkey slices for when its time to eat. I love this idea because it takes the stress out of dinner time because your biggest job has already been made ahead of time.
Reheat Turkey + Gravy
I also want to have my leftover turkey breast with some leftover turkey gravy. The way to do this is to add to the air fryer your turkey slices as well as a little pot of gravy. Then you can reheat both of them at the same time.
You can also load turkey with other sides you want to eat, into the air fryer together. Just make sure you have a similar reheat cook time and that they will fit in the air fryer and then you are good to go!
How Long Do You Reheat Turkey In The Air Fryer?
We recommend reheating turkey in the air fryer for JUST 6 minutes. Isn’t that fantastic? Note that the turkey is being reheated on foil to stop it drying out. If you did it foil free it would be less.
More Food You Can Reheat In An Air Fryer
- Reheat Fries In Air Fryer
- Reheat Steak In Air Fryer
- Reheat Chicken Wings In Air Fryer
- Reheat Bread In Air Fryer
Plus, don’t miss our guide to reheating food in the air fryer.
How To Reheat Turkey Breast In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- Place turkey in foil one cool and fridge for leftovers.
- Unwrap the turkey from the foil.
- Then use the foil as a bottom layer for the air fryer. Then spread out the turkey breast slices. Load into the air fryer, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and then air fry for 6 minutes at 160c/320f.