Did you have a Dominos takeaway and now have lots of leftovers? Maybe you want to reheat dominos in air fryer? Well, we have you covered. We ordered a Dominos takeaway last night, gathered lots of leftovers and now are showing you how to reheat it all.
For our reheat Dominos demo we are reheating pizza, nachos, wedges, hot wings, chicken strips, and dough balls.
Table of Contents
Last month we showed you how to use the Ninja Foodi to reheat pizza. What you might not realise is that was done using Dominos leftovers.
If I was to name my favourite pizza takeaway it would be Dominos and I spend a bit of time looking at the online app, deciding what to order, especially with the sides.
The sides at Dominos are delicious, and through our Dominos reheating we will be covering our favourites and then using our air fryers to quickly bring them back to the right temperature.
Though my favourite bit, is when you are reheating Dominos and you are adding that extra bit of cheese, to make the leftovers taste even better, than the original meal did.
Today, I will be running through the reheat Dominos for a few of my favourite leftovers. You don’t have to reheat everything or buy everything. Just think if you would normally buy chicken wings and have some left, then you then know the time and temp.
Plus, if you want more reheat ideas that you can make at home with your gadgets then you will also love: reheat burger in air fryer, reheat French fries in air fryer, or Sofia’s favourite reheat chicken wings in air fryer.
Best Way To Reheat Dominos?
The best way to reheat Dominos is in the air fryer. Unlike the microwave it doesn’t make your leftovers soggy, plus you don’t need to preheat, like you would need to if you were using the oven.
The air fryer does a brilliant job with leftovers. You can rewarm pizza in air fryer, or it for any of your sides. Or if you are like us and have a few bits and pieces left, such as 2 wings, 2 garlic dough balls, 1 chicken wing etc, then this can be done together in one air fryer basket.
Can You Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer?
Yes, you can reheat pizza in the air fryer, or any of your other typical takeaway leftovers. Our favourite is reheating McDonalds fries in the air fryer, but we have done all sorts.
When reheating pizza in air fryer, just focus on pizza that fits your air fryer as pizza from a takeaway isn’t necessarily the size of your air fryer. With this in mind, I often slice in half leftover pizza before air frying to make sure it fits.
My Air Fryer Doesn’t Have A Reheat Button?
It is only recently, that some air fryer brands have introduced a reheat button, so don’t worry if yours doesn’t have one.
Instead, the Dominos reheating recommended temperature is 160c/320f and simply set your air fryer to this temperature and don’t worry about a specific button.
Would you like easy & amazing air fryer recipes from air fryer experts? Click here and join the Recipe This Newsletter. We will then send you the BEST air fryer beginner recipes direct to your email inbox along with other useful air fryer resources.
Reheat Domino’s Leftovers
As I mentioned above, we ordered a Domino’s takeaway last night. But what have we got leftover to reheat in the air fryer?
- Dominos hot wings
- Dominos nachos
- Dominos pizza
- Dominos wedges
- Dominos chicken strips
- Dominos dough balls
You can see from above, that you can mix and match depending on what you have leftover.
Can You Recommend An Air Fryer?
I often get asked which air fryers I recommend and which one I use. In 95% of our air fryer recipes, we use either the Philips Air Fryer XL or the Cosori XL because they are the best ones, we have found out of many air fryers we have tried over the years. You can click on the links above and read up on them.
Plus, we recommend you head over to our air fryer recipes category as we have more than 500 tried and tested everyday air fryer recipes and have been air frying for 10+ years.
How To Reheat Dominos In Air Fryer?
- Load. Place your leftovers into the air fryer basket. Make sure it is spread out so that it will reheat properly.
- Appetisers. For any leftover appetisers such as hot wings, chicken strips, dough balls, wedges etc they will need 4 minutes at 160c/320f.
- Nachos. These will take 3 minutes at 160c/320f though we would recommend adding some baking paper/parchment paper to the bottom to prevent a messy air fryer. Plus, if you love cheesy nachos, you can add extra cheese.
- Pizza. To reheat Domino’s pizza in air fryer, it also takes 3 minutes at 160c/320f.
- Serve. Then serve your warmed up leftovers with your favourite pizza sauces.
How Long To Reheat Dominos Air Fryer?
Surprisingly, reheating Dominos in the air fryer is really quick. In fact, its so quick that it is done in the time, it would take just to preheat the oven.
Because the Dominos reheat instructions are up to 4 minutes, you can have all your leftovers ready to eat JUST 4 minutes from now.
Reheat Cheese Bread In Air Fryer
If reheating cheesy garlic bread from Dominos is more your thing, then do try our air fryer garlic bread reheat guide. Those cute little garlic breads are so good.
More Reheating In The Air Fryer
- Reheat Garlic Bread In Air Fryer
- Reheat Boneless Chicken Wings In Air Fryer
- Reheat Ribs In Air Fryer
- Reheat Rotisserie Chicken In Air Fryer
- Reheat Chinese In Air Fryer
- Reheat Fish & Chips In Air Fryer
- Check out all our 600+ air fryer beginner recipes!
Learn how to reheat Dominos In Air Fryer below, note you can print it out with or without photos, adjust servings, or click between metric and imperial depending on where you are in the world.
Though before you do, don’t forget to subscribe, and grab your FREE VIP Pass to Recipe This. You will get access to our latest recipes first, you will be able to request recipes, you will have access to free mini courses, free air fryer ebooks and useful air fryer cook time charts and so much more.
Reheat Dominos In Air Fryer
- Leftover pizza
- Leftover Dominos appetisers
- Leftover nachos
- Dominos Appetisers. Spread them out in the air fryer basket and you can do a mix of what you have leftover. We did hot wings, chicken strips, potato wedges and dough balls. Cook at 160c/320f for 4 minutes.
- Dominos Nachos. We prefer these with extra cheese, so we add them to a layer of parchment paper/baking paper, and then add extra cheese. We cook them at 160c/320f for 3 minutes.
- Dominos Pizza. Pizza is much quicker for a reheat. Though you might need to cook on a diagonal for bigger slices. Cook at 160c/320f for 3 minutes.
- Then serve everything together on a platter and tuck in.