Welcome to my white chocolate ice cream & strawberries in the ice cream maker recipe.
I love chocolate but there is certain chocolates that are so much better that you just WANT especially when you are ill or when you have chocolate cravings. Today is one of those days. I have had the same virus come and get me a few times and it is back and demands for chocolate are long coming.
I am dreaming about my favourite Galaxy chocolate and Cadburys. Because they are always the ones I turn to. But here living in Portugal unless you go to a speciality shop you wont get Galaxy and Cadburys is very expensive because unlike when I was living in England it is considered as an import.
As a result Nestle is the chocolate of choice and one of them that is everywhere is white chocolate. It is absolutely delicious and a family favourite in our household. It seems to taste good no matter what cooking you use it with. I normally have it in lots of different cookies and biscuit recipes and decided that it was a time that I finally put it into my ice cream.
So forget regular vanilla ice cream in this recipe we have white chocolate ice cream and because strawberries goes so well with ice cream it is only natural that we add some delicious fresh strawberries to the mix.
A bit like when you’re at a sports event and they serve strawberries and cream but with real luxury white chocolate ice cream instead.
The result is that you have something that is worthy of a gourmet restaurant and that horrible feeling when you have eaten it all and that there is none left.
[Tweet “Luxurious White #Chocolate Ice Cream In The Ice Cream Maker Via @recipe_this”]
- 250ml Whole Milk
- 250ml Cream
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 150g White Chocolate
- 1Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- Make the ice cream base. Using a whisk together the egg yolk along with the sugar in a bowl until they are light and fluffy. In a pan heat up the milk and cream on a medium heat and then add the vanilla essence. Pour the pan mixture into the bowl and mix well. Place in the fridge for an hour.
- Add the ice cream to the ice cream maker and allow it to start the whirling process.
- While the ice cream maker is busy in a food processor add your white chocolate and get it out once it resembles bread crumbs. Add it to your ice cream maker.
- Leave the ice cream on for 30 minutes and when done place in containers in the freezer. Leave to cool for 2 hours and then serve.
- Serve with strawberries or other fruit of your choice.
We have put together 22 favourite ice cream maker recipes for you to enjoy with your ice cream machine. It has everything from making copycat versions of your favourite shop bought ice creams to including some classic ice creams that you can adapt for your ice cream maker. Also because we love them so much we have also included a few of our favourite milkshakes using ice cream from our machine!
If you want easy ice cream maker recipes to follow then you have come to the right place. These are also rather cheap to make too.
This ebook is just $2.99 on the Kindle and you can get your hands on it by clicking here.