Welcome to the luxury airfryer mini apple recipe.
The reason I am calling this “luxury” is because you could serve this up at a dinner party and people will think that you are truly amazing or that you have hired a gourmet chef to come in and do the catering for you.
I grew up with apple pie as the staple family pudding. My dad is a huge fan of it and he would always ask my mum to make it. Before then I believe that my Grandma used to make it for him.
It would be served with whipped cream, ice cream or custard and there would never be any left.
But because Dominic hates apple pie it is something that we rarely have as we often want to have something that we all love. So it has become something that I have forgotten about for the last decade or so.
So here I am getting reunited with my apple pie and showing that it can be modernised with the help of my airfryer.
- 75g Plain Flour
- 33g Butter
- 15g Caster Sugar
- 2 Medium Red Apples
- Pinch Cinnamon
- Pinch Caster Sugar
- Preheat your airfryer to 180c.
- Start by making your pastry – place the plain flour and butter in a mixing bowl and rub the fat into the flour. Add the sugar and mix well. Add the water until the ingredients are moist enough to combine into a nice dough. Knead the dough well until it has a smooth texture.
- Cover your pastry tins with butter to stop it sticking and then roll out the pastry and fill your pastry tins.
- Peel and dice your apples and place in the tins. Sprinkle them with sugar and cinnamon.
- Add an extra pastry layer to the top and make some fork markings so that they can breathe.
- Cook in the airfryer for 18 minutes.
We have put together 26 favourite recipes for you to enjoy with your Airfryer that are all focused around Airfryer desserts. We have apple pie, chocolate brownie, apple chips, Victoria sponge and even chocolate chip cookie dough.
We are huge fans of our Airfryer and even more so, now that we have tried out desserts and realised that there is more to Airfryer life than a portion of French Fries.
It is just $2.99 on the Kindle and you can get your hands on it by clicking here.