Welcome to my heavenly creamy cauliflower soup in the soup maker. Now in my world this is the tastiest soup you are ever going to get. Especially if you are one of for the cream like me!!!!
But just because you like cream doesn’t mean it has to be full of calories as the cream in his is all down to Greek Yoghurt (or Quark) with lots of amazing cauliflower.
I have never really understood the fuss that people make over cauliflower until it is cooked in the soup maker.
Yes cauliflower is okay, but seriously it can’t possibly be that special can it?
Well yes it can. Plus add a few other simple ingredients and your family will love you if you serve this up for dinner.Heavenly Creamy Cauliflower Soup In The Soup Maker from @recipe_this #soupClick To Tweet
- Chop up your cauliflower into small sized florets and place them in your soup maker.
- Chop and remove the seeds of the pepper.
- Add the cauliflower and pepper to your soup maker.
- Chop the butternut squash and onion and add the soup maker.
- Add the water and seasoning and put your soup maker on for 25 minutes on its cook and blend setting.
- Once cooked add in your Greek Yoghurt blend again and then serve!