But just because you like cream doesn’t mean it has to be full of calories as the cream in his is all down to Greek Yoghurt (or Quark) with lots of amazing cauliflower.
I have never really understood the fuss that people make over cauliflower until it is cooked in the soup maker.
Yes cauliflower is okay, but seriously it can’t possibly be that special can it?
Well yes it can. Plus add a few other simple ingredients and your family will love you if you serve this up for dinner.
- 1 Medium Sized Cauliflower
- 1 Large Onion (peeled)
- 1 Small Butternut Squash (peeled and seeds removed)
- 1 Large Yellow Pepper
- 4Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 250ml Water
- 1Tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1Tsp Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop up your cauliflower into small sized florets and place them in your soup maker.
- Chop and remove the seeds of the pepper.
- Add the cauliflower and pepper to your soup maker.
- Chop the butternut squash and onion and add the soup maker.
- Add the water and seasoning and put your soup maker on for 25 minutes on its cook and blend setting.
- Once cooked add in your Greek Yoghurt blend again and then serve!
Do You Want MORE? Get Another 29 Recipes:
We have put together 30 favourite recipes for you to enjoy with your trusted soup maker. They include our reconstructed soups, turkey soup, broccoli soup and many other favourites.
We are huge fans of Soup Maker cooking and use it to get our five a day and also for keeping us warm during the winter months. Just think if you add bread you have a hearty supper with less than 5 minutes of preparation time.
It is just $2.99 on the Kindle and you can get your hands on it by clicking here.