Welcome to my soup maker cream of broccoli soup.
I have always loved broccoli soup, so it is no wonder that on day 2 of a month of recipes that I am sharing with you my favourite broccoli soup recipe.
Me and broccoli soup goes way back. It was the soup I always remembered having as a kid and as a teenager when I was eating out with my parents I would always opt for broccoli soup as a starter.
I know it was processed but it was nice processed as it was the luxury soup that came from the cash and carry. Once they added cheese and cream to it, it was truly delicious.
Then my parents used to buy the boxes of soup for when I was craving some comfort food after school and even now (all these years later) I am always thinking of the homemade soup.
So if you’re a broccoli soup addict like me then have a good read of this recipe!!!!Soup Maker Cream Of Broccoli Soup from @recipe_this #souprecipesClick To Tweet
- Chop up your vegetables and add them to your soup maker. And put your broccoli into medium sized florets.
- Add the water and seasoning.
- Put in the soup maker and cook for 25 minutes on their cook and blend setting.
- Add the Greek Yoghurt and mix it in well.
- Adjust with extra water if needed.