Welcome to our quick and simple fruit crumble recipe.
Even though I like apple pie in the airfryer it is lower down the list of favourite recipes compared to the apple crumble.
I just love apple crumble.
The first time we ever had it was back at school. It was the first thing that we were taught how to cook at school and nothing gets remembered more than the first thing you ever made. When we used to do cooking at school it was always a case of carrying around all those measured out ingredients with you all day. Then you would proudly carry your cooked produce around with you until you got home.
Well that was us girls – the boys on the other hand will have forgotten their ingredients and blagged some from the girls. And then they would have eaten it all before they got home!!!!
In this version instead of just apple we have a mix of fruit and we encourage you that if you have leftover fruit to just use what you have in and not to worry about buying in the ingredients especially for cooking with.
[Tweet “Testing out Quick & Simple Airfryer Fruit Crumble recipe from @recipe_this”]
- 75g Plain Flour
- 33g Butter
- 30g Caster Sugar
- 1 Medium Red Apple
- 4 Medium Plums
- 50g Frozen Berries
- 1Tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat your airfryer to 180c.
- In a suitable dish that will fit in your airfryer add your fruit. Peel and dice everything and make sure it is all of a similar size so that it will cook evenly.
- Now make your crumble – Place plain flour in a mixing bowl along with sugar and mix in the butter. Rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Place the crumble mixture over the fruit and place in the airfryer.
- Cook in the airfryer for 15 minutes at 180c.
We have put together 26 favourite recipes for you to enjoy with your Airfryer that are all focused around Airfryer desserts. We have apple pie, chocolate brownie, apple chips, Victoria sponge and even chocolate chip cookie dough.
We are huge fans of our Airfryer and even more so, now that we have tried out desserts and realised that there is more to Airfryer life than a portion of French Fries.
You can get your hands on it by clicking here.