Air Fryer Peach Cobbler. A simple air fryer dessert recipe that shows you how to make peach cobbler in the air fryer. You will love how delicious air fryer peaches are and best of all the homemade cobbler topping is amazing.
Even better, you can mix and match your peaches for another fruit to make the best tasting, easiest ever air fryer fruit cobbler.
Table of Contents
Cobbler In Air Fryer
Why is it when you are experimenting with air fryer recipes, they turn out perfect and you wish you had been cooking it for years?
It was early May, and the first batch of fresh summer peaches were in the supermarket for the summer.
Because I am addicted to peaches, I bought way too many and even though the plan was to update our slow cooker peach cobbler, I found myself in the kitchen making a few other versions.
I said to Jorge (my 4 year old that loves to help bake) that we were cooking mini peach cobblers in the air fryer in ramekins.
But the problem I had was choosing the best cobbler topping for the job.
Just on a crazy whim I had myself thinking about my favourite rich biscuit’s recipe from an old Bero book that my grandma often made.
Unlike traditional British biscuits it is a sponge like dough and always feels like it’s a mix between bread and biscuits.
I made the dough and loaded them over the peach slices, and we had the most amazing cobbler in the air fryer.
It is the easiest ever dough to make yourself at home and perfect for mixing and matching for different fruits that are in season.
Plus, as well as our free newsletter, we also have a free air fryer mini course. It is ideal for air fryer beginners or those that want to get more confident with their air fryer. The free course runs for 5 days with a new lesson delivered each day to your inbox.
Can You Make Peach Cobbler In An Air Fryer?
Yes, you can! Peach cobbler in the air fryer is a delicious dessert that can be made in any type of air fryer.
You can follow our method of making air fryer mini peach cobblers in air fryer ramekins. Or go with a traditional container in your air fryer. I recommend whatever fits in your air fryer best and the quantity of peach you have available.
Can You Make Peach Cobbler With Canned Peaches?
Yes, you can. You can make air fryer peach cobbler with canned peaches. You can also make peach cobbler with fresh peaches or frozen peaches.
BUT you will get the best result and have the most flavoursome peach cobbler with fresh peaches.
You can also swap the homemade cobbler dough that we are using today with crescent rolls or your other preferred dough.
You can also make this in a Ninja Foodi. If doing so I recommend you read our Ninja Foodi chicken pot pie recipe as it shows you in better detail how to cook little ramekin pies.
Air Fryer Peach Pies
I am sure you want to know how our air fryer peach cobbler differs from air fryer peach pies.
Well, it is all about the dough.
We are using a dough that is similar to a classic peach cobbler. But if we swapped it for our air fryer pie crust it would become a classic air fryer peach pie. Or if we swapped it for a crisp topping it would become our air fryer peach crisp.
If you want to change it hen follow these recipes:
- Air Fryer Pie Crust (for classic air fryer peach pie)
- Air Fryer Apple Crisp (swap apples for peaches for air fryer peach crisp)
Easy Air Fryer Peach Cobbler Ingredients
Peaches – You can use fresh, canned, or frozen peaches, but fresh peaches produce the best peach cobbler. You can also leave the skin on the peaches and make use of the delicious peach skin.
Cobbler – The main ingredients for the cobbler dough is self raising flour, sugar, butter and egg. I also like to include some ground ginger in the cobbler too.
Seasoning – I love to toss my peaches in some seasonings prior to cooking them in the air fryer. I will add honey, sugar, and vanilla essence. You can also use cinnamon or nutmeg too.
Then for the kitchen gadgets that we have used in this air fryer peach recipe, it has just been our Philips Air Fryer. We have this one and its wonderful for air fryer peaches, as well as for other air fryer desserts.
How To Make Peach Cobbler In Air Fryer?
- Slice. Slice up your Peaches and cut them around the edges of the stone, as it saves on buying a peach stoner.
- Mix. Toss the sliced peaches in your seasonings and then load into your ramekins and then give the seasoned peaches a quick air fry.
- Bake. As the air fryer is doing its magic, prep your cobbler. Mix the fat into the flour in a mixing bowl with the other ingredients and mix with egg until you have a perfect dough.
- Cobbler. Break up your cobbler dough into 4 pieces and flatten each one with your hand. Place over the ramekins until they are almost touching at the sides. Air fry and serve with cream.
What To Serve With Peach Cobbler?
I love to serve air fryer peach cobbler with what us Brits call squirty cream. It is absolutely delicious, and you can a little over your cobbler and it saves making an extra side.
If you prefer ice cream with a peach cobbler, I recommend you try our ice cream maker vanilla ice cream.
More Delicious Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
Peach Cobbler Ingredients:
- Load your leftover sliced peaches (skin on) into a bowl and add to the bowl honey, vanilla, ground ginger and sugar. Mix well with your hands and spread the mixture between four ramekins.
- Place ramekins into the air fryer and air fry for 5 minutes at 180c/360f.
- In the meantime, make the cobbler dough. Add into a bowl flour, sugar and butter and rub the fat into the flour, until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Add the ginger and add the egg and use your hands to make into a dough bowl.
- When the air fryer beeps, split your dough into four pieces and press down into the shape of your ramekins. Though don’t press down too much as you want to keep a good thickness and you don’t want the cobbler to completely cover the edges.
- Then load your cobbler dough over your ramekins, sprinkle with extra sugar and air fry for a further 12 minutes at 180c/360f.
- When the air fryer beeps, serve with cream or ice cream.