Welcome to the best ever Instant Pot cheesecakes recipe and that is for Instant Pot white chocolate raspberry cheesecake minis. They’re full of delicious flavour, perfect for a date night in or even better for taking to the beach this summer for your naughty sugary treat.
These are particularly great for your Instant Pot because they are small and compact making them perfect for dinner parties or for when you have some leftover soft cheese that you need using up.
The reason we made them ourselves is because we had some spare soft cheese left from some Instant Pot cheesecake recipes that we were testing out and thought that is was just perfect for some mini cheesecakes that you can use whenever you feel an urge for some cheesecake but you don’t want to make a big cake of them!
These were also made with some raspberries that were on offer at the supermarket that we decided to buy and all in all the ingredients we used were all very frugal making good use of supermarket deals and food that we didn’t want to waste.
So next time you have some leftover soft cheese that you didn’t quite use up, or if you have some raspberries on special offer at the supermarket then give this a go.
This is also a recipe that will never go out of season thanks to soft cheese being an all year around thing. You can imagine having them in the summer at the beach, in the winter at Christmas parties or when you just fancy something sweet to go with your supper.
So save this Instant Pot recipe for whenever you are in the mood for some cheesecake and use it as your Instant Pot cheesecake go to recipe!#InstantPot White #Chocolate #Raspberry #Cheesecake Minis #Recipe via recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- Using your hand rub plain flour around the sides and bottom of your ramekins so that your mini cheesecakes don’t stick.
- Make your digestives into biscuit crumbs by placing them into a sandwich bag and bashing them will a rolling pin.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the melted butter with the digestive biscuit crumbs. When well mixed use them to line the bottom of your ramekins.
- In a mixing bowl with a hand whisk mix the sugar and the soft cream until you have a creamy fluffy mixture.
- Add to the mixture the honey, egg, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add 50g of white chocolate along with the raspberries and mix again for a couple of minutes or until the colour starts to change from the raspberry juices.
- Using a wooden spoon add the single cream (this will make it even more creamy) and then add the cheesecake mixture into the ramekins.
- In the Instant Pot add 200ml of water into the bottom, add your steam shelf and then place the four ramekins on top.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, set to sealing and cook on manual for 25 minutes. As soon as it beeps manually remove pressure and then when pressure has left, take them out and place them on a chopping board. Once they are cooler place them in the fridge for 2 hours to cool.
- Serve with extra raspberries on top and the rest of the white chocolate on top.