Welcome to my flourless air fryer broccoli cheese quiche recipe. If you love broccoli and cheese then this delicious homemade quiche will have you making it in your air fryer time and time again. It is also the perfect comfort food for either a hangover or when you have a winter cold and just want to eat loads of cheese! It is also completely free of flour making it a unique flourless treat.
The one thing I hate about the winter months is getting a cold or in Dominic & Kyle’s case in the man cold. All you want to do is curl up in a ball, watch lots of TV shows back to back and eat delicious comfort food.
Well when you have run out of chocolate to munch your way through, this is perfect.
You have all the lovely vegetables giving you a nutritious kick and then on top of that you have the comfort of the cheese to make you feel like you’re having something naughty.
Plus when you have a cold the last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen cooking dinner. There is no pastry to prepare just steamed vegetables and dairy. It really is that simple and straight forward.
Though if you are cold free and just want something to feed the kids for dinner or a snack for the beach, then this is good for that too!
You can find out more about our airfryer by clicking here.#Flourless #AirFryer #Broccoli #Cheese #Quiche #Recipe via recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- Chop up your broccoli into florets. Peel and dice your carrots. Place your carrots and broccoli into a food steamer and cook for 20 minutes or until soft.
- In a measuring jug add all your seasonings. Crack the eggs into the jug and mix well. Add the milk a bit at a time until you have a pale mixture.
- When the steamer has finished drain the vegetables and line the bottom of your quiche dish with them. Layer with the tomatoes and then add your cheese on top.
- Pour the liquid over and then add a little bit more cheese on top.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for 20 minutes on 180c.
I love the crumbly texture of broken up feta cheese. You don’t need to slice or grate it just crumble it over your quiche.