This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Baked smores in the air fryer are loaded with a graham cracker cookie dough, melted chocolate, and covered in golden marshmallows for the ultimate air fryer summer dessert in a ramekin.
If you are looking for new smores ideas, then you will love air fryer baked smores. So much easier to prep and cook compared to traditional air fryer smores and no mess and no marshmallows escaping.
Table of Contents
I love the ingredients that make up air fryer smores. You have delicious graham crackers, large marshmallows and of course the melted yummy chocolate.
But the biggest complaint when making air fryer smores is that the marshmallows very easily fly off the crackers as they air fry because of the way air fryer technology works.
So, after sharing with you yesterday, how to make air fryer s’mores, I had an idea.
What if you can mix up our love for air fryer chocolate chip cookie dough with graham crackers and then load it up with chocolate that would melt and then cover it with as many mini marshmallows as possible?
Well, that is exactly what I did and its like baked smores meets smores casserole meets Graham Cracker cookie dough, that is all cooked together in ramekins.
Are You New To The Air Fryer?
Plus, as well as our extremely popular air fryer mini course which teaches you the air fryer basics in 5 days, we also have our air fryer bucket list. That is loaded with 30 FREE bucket list worthy air fryer recipes.
Click here or on the banner above and you will have access to both in an instant.
What Is S mores?
For those of you that have not had s mores, then they are a delicious sweet treat associated with US camping and cooking them on a campfire.
The same s mores come from the idea, that you want some more as they are that good, you couldn’t possible just have one.
You add marshmallows that you have just roasted on a campfire to crackers along with chocolate. The chocolate melts from the heat of the marshmallows to make a kind of dessert sandwich.
Then away from the campfire, you can also make s mores using the air fryer or use the oven and make them as a casserole, or a baked dessert like many do.
Can You Bake S’mores?
Yes, you must certainly can bake s’mores. And that is exactly what we are showing you how to do today. The only difference is that we are baking smores in the air fryer, using cute little ramekins.
That way you can do up to four individual baked ramekin smores.
Who Invented Smores?
It is believed that the original inventor of the famous smores was a lady called Loretta Scott Crew. She created them for the girl scouts, and it was featured in a publication back in 1927.
It soon became the go to campfire food for both the girl scouts and for many families when they go camping with their kids.
Would you like easy & amazing air fryer recipes from air fryer experts? Click here and join the Recipe This Newsletter. We will then send you the BEST air fryer beginner recipes direct to your email inbox along with other useful air fryer resources.
What Are The Ingredients For S’mores?
Dough – For the cookie dough bottom we are using butter, caster sugar, egg, vanilla and self raising flour and then mixing it all together.
Chocolate – Then for chocolate in the centre, I recommend Galaxy, it tastes so good and melts so well. And if you are in the USA this is the equivalent to Dove.
Marshmallows – Then you want as many mini marshmallows as possible that will fit in the top of your ramekin. The more marshmallows the better and then it will really be like a s mores casserole.
Then for the kitchen gadgets that we have used in this air fryer smores bake recipe it has just been our Philips Air Fryer. We have this one and its wonderful for many types of air fryer recipes.
Plus, we recommend you head over to our air fryer recipes category as we have more than 500 tried and tested air fryer recipes and have been air frying for 10 years.
How To Make Baked S’mores In The Air Fryer?
- Dough. Start with the cookie dough. Melt the butter in the ramekins in the air fryer and then mix the remaining dough ingredients to it. Air fry for 6 minutes to create an almost cooked dough.
- Add. Then cover with chocolate chunks and then smoother in mini marshmallows.
- Cook. Then air fry the ramekins until you have perfect baked smores and the marshmallows are golden on top.
- Finish. Then serve with a fork and some extra Graham crackers for the ultimate air fryer smores ramekins.
And I am sure you can see now how easy it is to cook baked smores in air fryer and why you should be doing it too!
How Long To Bake S’mores?
The smores recipe in the ramekins for us took JUST 5 minutes at 180c/360f and that was to get the marshmallows completely golden too so that they looked like campfire marshmallows.
But if you don’t want raw eggs i.e. want to cook the cookie dough first, this will need five minutes as well as 3 minutes to melt the butter.
Therefore, the whole process of baked smores in the air fryer takes 13 minutes.
Baked S’mores Tips & Tricks
- Note our cookie dough we made has raw eggs in it and we recommend air frying this for 5 minutes. However, if you don’t want to do this, you could use the dough from our air fryer chocolate chip cookies. Then swap chocolate chips for Graham Crackers.
- Use chocolate that melts easily and bring to room temperature first as it will make it so much quicker to melt.
- Use as many mini marshmallows as possible, that will fit on top. For us that was 2Tbsp of mini marshmallows per ramekin.
- Try not to create leftovers and just do as many as you need as they are not very nice reheated or left to go cold. Or make ahead and cook in the air fryer when you are ready.
More Ramekin Ideas In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pies
- Air Fryer Meat Pies
- Air Fryer Banana Souffles
- Air Fryer Baked Oatmeal
- Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
- Air Fryer Apple Crisp
- Air Fryer Chocolate Mug cakes
Your baked s’mores in the air fryer recipe is below, note you can print it out with or without photos, adjust servings, or click between metric and imperial depending on where you are in the world.
Though before you do, don’t forget to subscribe, and grab your FREE VIP Pass to Recipe This. You will get access to our latest recipes first, you will be able to request recipes, you will have access to free mini courses, free air fryer ebooks and useful air fryer cook time charts and so much more.
Air Fryer Baked Smores
- 8 Tbsp Mini Marshmallows
- 200 g Squares Galaxy Chocolate
- 8 Extra Graham Crackers for serving
Graham Cracker Cookie Dough
- Place 1tbp of butter into each of the ramekins and air fry for 3 minutes at 180c/360f.
- Whilst the butter is in the air fryer, add all other cookie dough ingredients into a bowl, breaking up the Graham Crackers with your hands as you do it.
- When butter has melted stir it into the dough and then divide equally between the four ramekins.
- Optional – air fry for 5 minutes at 180c/360f to turn the dough into a baked cookie. Or if you like sticky dough then jump ahead to adding in the chocolate squares.
- Place as many mini marshmallows on top of each ramekin that will fit and then air fry for 5 minutes at 180c/360f or until the marshmallows are golden.
- Then serve with extra Graham Crackers.