Slimming World Curry Sauce. This delicious Slimming World creamy curry sauce is the perfect syn free sauce for everything. Keep it Indian, make it Chinese, make it Thai, you decide. Its easy to make in your soup maker and freezes well too.
But I have something even better than our soup maker curry sauce for you to check out first.
It is our soup maker ecookbook. It includes all our popular soup maker recipes and fantastic for variety with cooking with the soup maker. Or browse our site as we have plenty of soup maker recipes that are easy to recreate at home and we have been showing people how to use the soup maker since 2014.
Originally shared in 2017, this is our updated version of our slimming world curry sauce and includes a new and improved recipe along with lots of extra ideas.
Slimming World Basic Curry Sauce
Have you ever wanted a quick Slimming World Curry Sauce? One that you could add in your favourite seasonings, is healthy, is syn free on slimming world, is vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, yet still tastes delicious.
One that you can also convert with dried seasonings to whatever you want your curry to be about.
- It could remain plain and you have a slimming world chip shop curry sauce.
- It can have chickpeas added for a slimming world chickpea curry or chana masala.
- It can have loads of vegetables added for a simple slimming world vegetarian curry.
- You can add chicken and transform it into our slimming world butter chicken.
- You can use leftover turkey and make our slow cooker turkey curry.
Best of all the choice is yours.
But before I share with you how to make a syn free slimming world curry sauce, let me tell you a funny story.
I had this amazing slimming world curry sauce recipe ready for you. I had taken pictures, eaten it in a lot of curries and I thought it was the best curry sauce in the world.
Two days later, on Halloween I went on a podcast and was a guest talking about healthy eating.
The host and I were chatting, and I mentioned that I missed the fruit and vegetables of England. I also mentioned how much pumpkin I ate. She remarked that outside of Halloween you couldn’t get a pumpkin.
I was like WHAT? I have just done a British recipe with pumpkin in!
So, I did this curry sauce recipe for you again and got rid of the pumpkin. After all, I didn’t want you to be left without the main ingredient to make it.
Ingredients For Slimming World Curry Sauce
From what I have already said, you know there is no pumpkin in it, so what exactly am I using to make a curry sauce that is loaded with vegetables?
- Butternut Squash
Just three incredibly simple ingredients that are easy to source. You then cook them with dried seasonings to make the curry sauce.
You can then serve it as a curry soup or mix in your favourite curry ingredients.
Slimming World Curry Sauce Made With Butternut Squash
The reason why we make slimming world curry sauce with butternut squash is that butternut squash is so creamy. Its like the most amazing sauce ever. I know in the US they use it a lot as an alternative base for a sauce for cheese sauces.
Well, you can do the same with curry.
Plus, it doesn’t taste overpowering so it wont ruin the curry experience.
Slimming World Curry Sauce Made With Cauliflower
You could also swap the butternut squash for cauliflower and achieve a similar result. Cauliflower is known as a hidden veggie replacement in low carb cooking.
By doing this on Slimming World you can create something that is a speed food recipe too.
How To Make Slimming World Curry Sauce?
Cooking slimming world curry sauce in the soup maker is one of the EASIEST EVER healthy recipes.
- Load prepped vegetables into the soup maker with seasoning and stock.
- When the soup maker is done and beeps, blend it.
- Pour over food and enjoy!
There is a little bit more to this syn free curry sauce, but that is the basics.
Can You Freeze Slimming World Curry Sauce?
Absolutely! And I recommend that you do.
Because this curry sauce is made up of vegetables it is easy to freeze and you can pick out your favourite freezer containers and load it up.
You can also freeze your leftover curry that you made with this curry sauce and then reheat it from frozen.
Can You Reheat Slimming World Curry Sauce?
Yes you can! You can use our instant pot reheat guide to reheat from frozen, or just reheat a portion of the curry at a time in your microwave, air fryer etc. I know many of our readers make a big batch of this speed curry sauce and then reheat it through the week until they have run out.
Slimming World Curry Sauce Recipes
You might be wondering what to do with this slimming world curry sauce, so here are a few simple ideas:
- Slimming World Chicken Korma
- Slimming World Vegetable Curry
- Slimming World Chickpea Curry
- Slimming World Butter Chicken
Soup Maker Slimming World Curry Sauce
- Peel and dice your butternut squash, onion and carrots.
- Load into the soup maker with all the seasonings and 300ml of warm water. Place the lid on your soup maker and cook for 28-30 minutes.
- Blend your sauce once the soup maker beeps. Remove the lid add in any extra seasoning if required.
- Give it a good stir and serve over your favourite food or use it as an alternative to a jar of curry sauce.