Soup Maker Parsnip Soup. How to make a delicious creamy parsnip soup which is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly. Dump in the ingredients and you will have perfectly cooked creamy parsnip soup half an hour later.
But I have something even better than our soup maker parsnip soup for you to check out first.
It is our soup maker ecookbook. It includes all our popular soup maker recipes and fantastic for variety with cooking with the soup maker. Or browse our site as we have plenty of soup maker recipes that are easy to recreate at home and we have been showing people how to use the soup maker since 2014.
Soup Maker Parsnip Soup
We all have those secret habits we don’t admit to, don’t we? Especially, when it comes to food and our likes and dislikes.
Or the sauce some of us like over food that others would be horrified by. Or mixing ingredients that just don’t go.
Well my food fetish is the wonderful smell of parsnips. I just love how good they smell and have a habit of smelling them, as I put them in the fridge after grocery shopping, just before cooking and after the food has cooked.
Maybe this is because parsnips is one of my favourite foods and living in Portugal it is hard to obtain them.
There have been many Christmas’s where Dominic has driven around for hours in the search of fresh parsnips. Yet in the UK they are available all the time.
To make this soup maker parsnip soup for you today, I had to go to the most expensive supermarket in Portugal and pay 12 times more for them than I would in the UK at Aldi’s.
But the parsnip soup was worth it.
I got to enjoy the smell of the parsnip soup cooking and then having a bowl of fresh parsnip soup with some grated cheese for supper.
Parsnip Soup In My Soup Maker
Note, that I just said parsnip soup in my soup maker, that is aimed at YOU not me.
You see I can teach you the basics of parsnip in the soup maker, I can even show you how to make a Slimming World parsnip soup or a Weight Watchers parsnip soup, but its totally up to you, how you want your parsnip soup to turn out.
- Creamy Parsnip Soup In Soup Maker – You can keep it basic and just use the basic ingredients to make a creamy parsnip soup. There is nothing wrong with this and its ideal for serving with some warm bread maker bread for a frugal supper.
- Soup Maker Carrot & Parsnip Soup – Replace some of the parsnips with some carrots and then make yourself a yummy carrot and parsnip soup. This works well also when you have a fridge clear out of your root vegetables.
- Soup Maker Curried Parsnip Soup – Follow our soup maker parsnip soup recipe and add in some cumin and garam masala for a little extra flavour.
- Soup Maker Parsnip & Apple Soup – I love butternut squash and apple soup. As a plan B parsnip and apple also works well together. Sub one large parsnip for 2-3 apples.
Slimming World Parsnip Soup
If you follow Slimming World, then parsnip soup is ideal. This is because you don’t need to add oil, you have a creamy soup without potatoes and can season it however you see fit.
How To Make Parsnip Soup?
Cooking parsnip soup in a soup maker is one of the EASIEST EVER soup maker soup recipes.
- Peel and dice parsnips.
- Add parsnips, stock, seasonings, and garlic into the soup maker.
- Place the lid on the soup maker and set the cook time.
- When it beeps let it blend and stir.
You can also use any brand of soup maker too. For example, you could make:
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Parsnip Soup
- Tefal Soup Maker Parsnip Soup
Or like I am doing today and using the amazing Ninja Foodi Soup Maker.
Can You Put Raw Vegetables In A Soup Maker?
Yes you can. Though I recommend you chop the vegetables into smaller shapes, otherwise they are less likely to fit in the soup maker.
This is because the capacity of the soup maker is small and by going small in your vegetable sizes, you can fit more in.
Soups To Make In Soup Maker
We love making delicious creamy soups in the soup maker. Here are a few other soups to make in your soup maker next:
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Cheese Soup
- Soup Maker Sweet Potato Soup
- Soup Maker Lentil Soup
- Soup Maker Asparagus Soup
Soup Maker Parsnip Soup
- Slice and dice your parsnips and give them a quick wash. Load your parsnips, vegetable stock, garlic and seasoning into your soup maker.
- Place the lid on the soup maker and select smooth soup and cook for 28-30 minutes.
- When it beeps remove the lid, stir in milk, any extra seasonings and grated cheese. Load into bowls and enjoy!