Welcome to our airfryer mini pumpkin pie delights.
I call them my delights because they are such a delight to eat, that we often argue about who gets the last one!!!!
I love pumpkin and we buy one a week between them coming into season and going out of season. We will always have a large mixing bowl that is full to bursting with chopped pumpkin ready for use to use it in our cooking and baking.
I love to have pumpkin for breakfast via bite sized chunks in the airfryer either served with some hard boiled eggs or with fresh tomatoes that have been sprinkled in oregano.
But I also love pumpkins with other vegetables as part of my main meal along with some nice meat. Also because of the texture of pumpkin it makes an excellent alternative to potatoes.
However there is one way that is a tradition to most pumpkin lovers and that is pumpkin pie. We didn’t try it until last year but as soon as we did we fell madly and deeply in love with it.
It is very easy to make and you can make the filling for the pumpkin pie in your soup maker.
[Tweet “Testing out Airfryer Mini Pumpkin Pie Delights recipe from @recipe_this and please #airfryer”]
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Filling (see my recipe link above)
- 75g Plain Flour
- 33g Butter
- 15g Caster Sugar
- Preheat your airfryer to 180c.
- Start by making your pastry – place the plain flour and butter in a mixing bowl and rub the fat into the flour. Add the sugar and mix well. Add the water until the ingredients are moist enough to combine into a nice dough. Knead the dough well until it has a smooth texture.
- Grease your pastry cases with butter.
- Roll out your pastry and cover the cases of your pastry moulds.
- Fill to 80% full with pumpkin pie filling.
- Place in your airfryer and cook on 180c for 15 minutes.
- Leave to rest for five minutes and then using a butter knife remove the pies from the casing and leave on a cooling rack to cool.
We have put together 26 favourite recipes for you to enjoy with your Airfryer that are all focused around Airfryer desserts. We have apple pie, chocolate brownie, apple chips, Victoria sponge and even chocolate chip cookie dough.
We are huge fans of our Airfryer and even more so, now that we have tried out desserts and realised that there is more to Airfryer life than a portion of French Fries.
You can get your hands on it by clicking here.