Welcome to my latest Instant Pot recipe and this recipe is for Instant Pot 4 minute salmon, broccoli and potatoes. This is the ultimate super healthy lunch and cooked in just 4 quick minutes.
Over the last three days you’ve watched over my shoulder as I have first achieved steamed broccoli, then salmon and broccoli and finally delicious homemade new potatoes. Well today is the turn of all three together for the perfect lunch of salmon, potatoes and broccoli.
In my mind they very much fall under the idea of the perfect lunch.
But Dominic thought I was crazy for wanting to put them altogether in the Instant Pot at once because they were just not meant to be shoved in the Instant Pot together but I like to challenge his skills. So this is probably the recipe that he has probably worked at for the longest.
This of course has been good for me though, as I ended up with a huge amount of tester salmon and potatoes to eat, not to mention vast portions of broccoli to go at. Well you can’t say my diet is not balanced after this!
This final part of the recipe though, is to show you that with some clever thinking that you can make your steamed lunch all in one steamer basket without thinking about it as that typical dump meal. This meal would never be a dump meal in the normal sense but here you have it and it is cooked so quick too.#InstantPot 4 Minute #Salmon #Broccoli & #Potatoes #Recipe via recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- Instant Pot Duo
- 72g Salmon Fillet
- 70g Broccoli
- 250g New Potatoes
- 1Tsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Herbs (optional)
- Chop up your broccoli into florets and put to one side.
- Place 160ml of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot and you can measure it out with the cup provided.
- Season your potatoes with salt, pepper and fresh herbs. Season your salmon and broccoli with salt and pepper.
- Start by placing your potatoes onto the steaming rack and smother them with the butter so that the butter will melt as you cook them, place the lid on your Instant Pot and set the valve to sealing for 2 minutes on the steam function.
- When it is finished flick the valve to release straight away.
- Place your broccoli florets and salmon onto the rack and cook in the same way for a further 2 minutes.
- Once it has started it will beep and it will beep 6 times when done. Once it has cooled down from keep warm mode you can get it out.
Instant Pot Recipes – The Outtakes
The problem with being married to a chef is that they take everything seriously and are brought up on making everything from manual devices and don’t really get into the kitchen gadget craze.
So when I ask Dominic to do the second recipe again but to add potatoes he thinks I need shipping off to the funny farm.
I mention its about completing the recipe but I don’t think he gets me.
He tells me that it can’t be done and I tell him to make it happen!
Thankfully he listens to me as I have the most delicious salmon, broccoli and potatoes for my trouble 🙂