011: My First Week With The Ninja Foodi
This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
My first week with the ninja foodi. In episode 011 of the Magic With Gadgets Podcast we are talking about the Ninja Foodi and more specifically what the Ninja Foodi is like for beginners. Covering the first things we cooked in the Ninja Foodi along with our tips, tricks and more.
My First Week With The Ninja Foodi
As an air fryer user for about a decade and an instant pot owner for more than 4 years, no surprise that I would treat myself to a Ninja Foodi.
In today’s podcast I wanted to share with you the first week of me using a Ninja Foodi. So that you can imagine what its like when you first get a Ninja Foodi and what you should cook with it first.
Directly out of the box and packaging removed over 7 days I wrote down everything I made in it and then recorded it for you on the podcast.
I also have many of these first Ninja Foodi recipes on Recipe This for you to enjoy.
I recommend first though, before listening that you subscribe to our Recipe This newsletter. It includes notifications of future Podcast episodes, along with our popular ninja foodi recipes.
How To Listen To This Episode?
You can use the player above to listen to this episode of Magic With Gadgets. Alternatively search for Magic With Gadgets on your favourite podcast platform or click the links below:
What You’ll Learn In This Episode?
- What I cooked in my first week with the Ninja Foodi
- My favourite recipes that I recommend that cook first
- What I thought of the Ninja Foodi
- If I would recommend the Ninja Foodi to others
Subscribe & Review
Thank you for listening to the Magic With Gadgets Podcast. Have some feedback you would like to share? Want to be featured in a future episode? Want to help us spread the word?
- Browse other episodes (access them all here)
- Leave a comment below the blog post
- Share with your friends on social media
- Share your thoughts in our Facebook Group (you can sign up here)
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form below
If our podcast has helped you, please leave a review on iTunes. Your reviews help spread the word and without reviews our podcast will not get seen. Plus, I love reading each and every one of them.
Links Mentioned In This Podcast
- Instant Pot Water Test
- Ninja Foodi Sweet Potato Fries
- Ninja Foodi Potatoes
- Ninja Foodi Mac & Cheese
- Ninja Foodi Hard Boiled Eggs
This was a great help to me thanks for giving me some confidence to try new things.