Air Fryer Cake Recipes. Introducing you to our full list of air fryer cake recipes that you must cook in your air fryer, that are so easy they are ideal for air fryer beginners.
But before we dive into this air fryer cake recipes list, I have something even better than our easy air fryer cakes for you to check out first.
It is our Learn Your Air Fryer online course and our free air fryer mini course. They are ideal for air fryer beginners. The free course runs for 5 days and is in the format of an email miniseries. While the learn your air fryer course runs every week with a new PDF and ecookbook for a whole year.
Or browse our site as we have 400+ air fryer recipes that are easy to recreate at home and we have been showing people how to use the air fryer since 2011.
Air Fryer Cake Recipes
You know, I haven’t cooked a cake in the oven for years, now when I bake a cake it will involve a favourite kitchen gadget.
Whether that is an air fryer cake, air fryer oven cake or instant pot cake.
I love them all and because you are cooking a cake in kitchen gadgets differently, with different pressure and different cook times, it helps make your cake even more moist.
When I get a new subscriber to Recipe This, I will often ask them what recipe they are looking for next and it amazes me how many would like pointing towards cooking a cake in the air fryer.
I am always really pleased though, as I have a few different cakes that our readers can choose from, as they settle into using the air fryer.
Can You Bake A Cake In An Air Fryer?
Though, whilst some people are looking for cake recipes in the air fryer, others are surprised that its possible and want me to guarantee that you can cook a cake in the air fryer!
If you have not cooked a cake yet in the air fryer, I recommend you follow some of our air fryer cake recipes and go with which one suits your tastes.
Cake In Air Fryer
If you are wondering how to bake a cake in an air fryer. Well, it’s not that much different to cooking a cake in the oven. Just it tastes better and you have a cake that is a lot moister.
1. Start like a regular cake with cake making ingredients
2. Load ingredients into your mixing bowl and use a hand blender to make your cake mix
3. Pour cake batter into a greased air fryer friendly baking pan
4. Place the baking pan in the air fryer basket
5. Air fry and then wait for the beep that it is done
6. Allow to cool and then you can ice it and serve
Then you can rinse and repeat that same air fryer baking system with a variety of different cakes in the air fryer.
You can also use box cakes in the air fryer or even make a cheesecake!
Air Fryer Cake Baking Times
The air fryer cook times are faster compared to cooking cake in the oven. But watch out for overbrowning on top because of the way the air fryer circulates in the air fryer.
To combat this problem, you can add a layer of silver foil over your cake.
You will also need to cook your cake at a lower temperature compared to the oven. This is because it will cook too quickly in one place otherwise.
Air Fryer Cake Pan
The cake pan that you see in those photos above is the Philips Air Fryer Cake Pan. You can also use a little pizza pan like this:
Just focus on something that fits nicely in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Cake Recipes
Here are our air fryer cake recipes that I recommend you try in the air fryer using our method above:
- Air Fryer Chocolate Cake – The best of the best and so easy to make our failproof chocolate cake in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Sponge Cake – Would you like to make a classic sponge cake in the air fryer? Maybe, you would like to try a Victoria sandwich, well if so this one is for you.
- Air Fryer Box Cake – This is how to make a traditional box cake test better and then cook it in the air fryer. So simple and perfect for baking with the kids.
- Air Fryer Cheesecake – You will love the air fryer for making your cheesecake, then using the cheesecake to keep the cheesecake warm and help it set. Even better you can melt the butter for the crust in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Giant Doughnut Cake – If the mould fits in the air fryer, then you can make cakes from moulds. This is what we achieved with a doughnut cake mould.
- Air Fryer Carrot Cake – This is how to use the air fryer, or air fryer oven to make a delicious carrot cake. You can follow the same method with one veggie or fruit cakes in the air fryer.