Air Fryer Frozen Potstickers. How to cook your favourite Ling Ling Potstickers from frozen in your air fryer.
These frozen potstickers are ideal for a girls night in, when you want an easy to prepare appetizer. Grab yourself a pack of Ling Ling frozen potstickers from Costco and turn on your air fryer.
Air Fry Frozen Potstickers
When I write the words “frozen potstickers in air fryer” I see another opportunity to share with you a) how good the air fryer is for frozen food and b) another way to cook delicious Chinese food in the air fryer.
I have already done air fryer Chinese chicken wings, air fryer frozen egg rolls, air fryer spring rolls and air fryer frozen butterfly shrimp. But lets not forget how to cook breaded chicken in the air fryer, which reminds of the battered chicken you get at the Chinese buffet.
Talking about the Chinese buffet, that is where I am at when I am thinking about potstickers.
Whether you refer to them as air fryer frozen potstickers or air fryer frozen dumplings, it is one of those Chinese treats that you can cook at home and create your own Chinese takeout.
You can also do your favourite Chinese buffet food in batches and then create an amazing Chinese buffet at home.
Plus, unlike at the Chinese you are air frying your Chinese food which is keeping the calories down.
Plus, as well as our free newsletter, we also have a free air fryer mini course. It is ideal for air fryer beginners or those that want to get more confident with their air fryer. The free course runs for 5 days with a new lesson delivered each day to your inbox.
Can You Air Fry Frozen Potstickers?
Yes you can! Frozen potstickers in an air fryer are AMAZING. The air fryer cooks them much better than the traditional pan fried version and you can dump them in the air fryer and go back to them when they are cooked.
One thing my readers say they love about cooking air fryer frozen food is that they can dump the food in the air fryer, then come back when it beeps. No babysitting of your food.
Best Way To Cook Frozen Potstickers?
Cooking frozen potstickers in the air fryer is a game changer and most certainly, the best way to cook frozen potstickers.
Whether you have Ling Ling chicken and vegetable potstickers from Costco or another brand, they are ideal for throwing in the air fryer and having as a quick appetizer.
Unlike when you steam frozen potstickers you get a slight crisp to them in the air fryer and it adds to the great flavour and texture.
How Do You Air Fry Potstickers?
- Load. Add your frozen potstickers into the air fryer basket. If you are wondering which is the best potstickers to cook, then I would highly recommend Ling Ling chicken and vegetable for this. Though you might have your own favourite brand.
- Cook. Air fry for approximately 10 minutes depending on how powerful your air fryer is.
- Serve. Then serve with your favourite teriyaki sauce, or another favourite Asian dipping sauce.
How Long To Cook Frozen Potstickers In Air Fryer?
Perfectly cooked air fryer potstickers take JUST 10 minutes. Five minutes on each side and they are perfectly cooked.
Expect frozen potstickers to taste like those you get from the Chinese just with less grease.
Air Fryer Frozen Potstickers Serving Suggestions
My first thought when serving up air fryer potstickers, is to make a quick batch of our healthy teriyaki sauce to go with it.
Its just perfect for a Chinese night in and makes loads, so you have plenty leftover for your egg rolls and any other appetizers you are eating at the same time.
Here are a few other frozen appetizers you must try in the air fryer:
- Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Frozen Spring Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Tempura Shrimp
Frozen Potstickers In Air Fryer
- Remove packaging and discard any crumbs. Toss your chickendumplings in extra virgin olive oil and load into the air fryer, though makesure you don’t overcrowd them.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 190c/370f in your air fryer basket. Turn with tongs. Cook for a further 5 minutes at the same temperature.
- Serve with dipping sauce.