Air Fryer Peaches. Learn how to make a simple summer dessert of grilled peaches from your peach cobbler leftovers. Peaches are loaded with cinnamon, a crumble topping and served with cream for the ultimate air fryer dessert.
Even better, because this is a foil packet air fryer dessert, you won’t need to clean your air fryer after cooking these peaches.
Air Fryer Peaches
I am one of those cooks that loves to use everything up and I LOVE making air fryer recipes from leftovers.
I like to take the last ladle of beef stew and transform it into a beef gravy, or the last ladle of curry into a curry sauce and I always have a freezer full of leftovers that I can reheat whenever I don’t feel like cooking dinner.
No surprise then, that after making air fryer peach cobbler, that I am looking at what is leftover and thinking about making another air fryer peaches recipe.
My idea is to make a deconstructed peach cobbler. I will load spare peaches that I bought for the peach cobbler that didn’t get used onto foil.
Then I will grab the leftover cobbler topping that Sofia left, crumble it up and I can transform peaches and cobbler into a peach crisp.
It can then be eaten from the foil packet and then you don’t have any washing up to worry about and it will give you that camping theme, all from the air fryer.
Plus, as well as our free newsletter, we also have a free air fryer mini course. It is ideal for air fryer beginners or those that want to get more confident with their air fryer. The free course runs for 5 days with a new lesson delivered each day to your inbox.
Can You Put Peaches In The Air Fryer?
Yes, you can! Peaches are fantastic for the air fryer, and you will love how delicious air fried peaches are.
There are also different ways that you can cook peaches in the air fryer.
- You can grill peaches in the air fryer, like you would grill them on a barbecue.
- You can load peaches into ramekins and make a peach cobbler or peach crisp.
- You can also dehydrate peaches in the air fryer.
What Are These Grilled Peaches Like?
Heaven. Out of all the peaches I have cooked, these are my favourite. In fact, I ate most of them and didn’t share them out very well. I just couldn’t stop myself and binged on these grilled peaches.
I like to think of these grilled peaches as loaded grilled peaches meets peach crisp and meets peach cobbler. Or you may think of them as grilled peaches with crumb topping.
If you like a peach cobbler, crisp or grilled peaches, then these are the best of all three.
Air Fryer Peach Dessert Ingredients
Peaches – You can use fresh, canned, or frozen peaches, but fresh peaches produce the best peach dessert. I used peaches that were almost going bad that needed using up and then sliced them up and loaded them into the air fryer. You can also swap peaches for nectarines or plums.
Crumble – I had the leftovers from the topping of one of the mini cobblers I made. I grabbed the topping, crumbled it with my hands into breadcrumbs and then loaded it over the peaches.
Extras. I also included butter, honey, and ginger in my grilled peach toppings. You can mix and match or even leave these out. But butter and honey does make this dish taste amazing.
Then for the kitchen gadgets that we have used in this air fryer peach recipe, it has just been our Philips Air Fryer. We have this one and its wonderful for air fryer peaches, as well as for other air fryer desserts.
How To Cook Peaches In The Air Fryer?
- Slice. Slice up your Peaches and cut them around the edges of the stone, as it saves on buying a peach stoner. You can also air fry different sized peaches and its perfect for using up your leftovers.
- Air Fry. Load the peaches into the air fryer with some extra virgin olive oil and warm them up.
- Crumb. Grab your leftover cobbler topping and using your hands make into coarse breadcrumbs.
- Foil. Transfer the peaches to foil and then cover the foil with peaches, butter and honey and ginger, then top with the crumbs from your cobbler.
- Crisp. Place the foil into the air fryer and air fry until you have an amazing crispy topping. Eat with a fork whilst the peaches are still warm.
What To Serve With Grilled Peaches?
I love to serve air fryer grilled peached with some cream and then you can add cream onto the top of each peach you are tucking into.
Though before you add the cream, they will look like this:
If you don’t have any cream, you could enjoy them like that and they will still be delightful.
You can also serve with ice cream or add a drizzle of maple syrup or honey.
More Delicious Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Grilled Peaches
- Air Fryer
- Slice your peaches and place them into the air fryer basket and spray with extra virgin olive oil. Air fry for 8 minutes at 200c/400f.
- Place the leftover cobbler topping in a bowl and using your hands break up until it is like breadcrumbs.
- Remove the peaches from the air fryer and place on foil.
- Sprinkle the peaches with ground ginger and drizzle with honey. Then add some thinly sliced butter. Add your layer of crumbled cobbler on top and then place back in the air fryer. Air fry for a further 6 minutes at 200c/400f.
- When the air fryer beeps, serve with cream.