Top 8 Essential Air Fryer Cooking Times
This Post Contains Affiliate Links. Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Air Fryer Cooking Times. Today we wanted to share with you the top 8 essential air fryer cooking times. The cooking times you will use the most when you get into using your air fryer.
This air fryer cooking times guide is also featured in the Magic With Gadgets Podcast. Simply search for Magic With Gadgets on your preferred podcast player, then scroll to episode 3 of season 3 to access this awesome episode.
Air Fryer Cooking Times
If you are brand new to the air fryer, then mastering the air fryer cooking times needs to be top of your list.
I get it, most of us will just search online and I was shocked to see in the search results really wrong cook times for some of the most cooked air fryer foods.
I am talking time and temps that would burn the air fryer food and dry it out.
And no wonder people have had so many bad experiences with cooking food in the air fryer, with pork chops often named as the food that they overcooked the most.
The reality is most have bought a list of air fryer cook times and never actually owned an air fryer.
Today, on the podcast I will be sharing with you the top 8 essential cook times that I recommend you learn for the air fryer.
These are some of the air fryer foods you will cook the most, and its fantastic for a quick reference.
Plus, as well as our free newsletter, we also have a free air fryer mini course. It is ideal for air fryer beginners or those that want to get more confident with their air fryer. The free course runs for 5 days with a new lesson delivered each day to your inbox.
Air Fryer Times
Here are the air fryer times we recommend you learn and then don’t forget to check out episode 1, where we run through the air fryer temperature range and what temperatures you need to learn.
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken – It will take JUST 45 minutes to cook the average sized whole chicken in the air fryer. Which is wonderful because its half what it takes in the oven.
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks – Did you know that most frozen air fryer appetizers take JUST 8 minutes on average to air fry. This of course, depends on size and shape, but its good for remembering.
- Air Fryer Roast Potatoes – Roast potatoes are often cooked for 15 minutes. This is an easy cook time to remember and perfect for your Sunday dinners.
- Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken – You will find that chicken and other rotisserie meats will be cooked in the air fryer within an hour. We tried many meats including pork, ham, gammon, chicken, lamb, and duck and found that this applied to all of them.
- Air Fryer Fries – There are many different air fryer homemade fries recipes that I follow, but the general rule is 12 minutes and they then just need the temp turning up for a few extra minutes to crisp them up.
- Air Fryer Egg Cups – My all time favourite air fryer breakfast and just like little omelette portions that are cooked in the air fryer. They are zero points on WW and so yummy. Best of all they cook in JUST 15 minutes.
- Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans – This cook time applies to small trimmed green beans or frozen green beans. They are cooked in JUST 8 minutes and in my opinion, is the easiest vegetable ever to air fry.
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas – This is another favourite with a 8 minutes air fryer cooking time. You simply load it up into the air fryer and it all cooks together. You could swap the shrimp for quick cooking meat such as chicken or beef or pork strips.
Those are it! And if you think how many times you would cook one of these recipes, its perfect for getting your head around the air fryer cook times.
Air Fryer Times & Temps
Now that you have got your head around our air fryer cook times then I am sure you want MORE.
That is why over at Recipe This in our members area we have several FREE air fryer time and temp printables. You can subscribe, download whatever you want, print them out at home and have time and temps for so many different foods.
It is also ideal for converting everything to the air fryer.
Simply, sign up below for instant access:
Did You Know We Have A Podcast?
We started the Magic With Gadgets podcast in the January of 2021 as a way to offer a different way to enjoy Recipe This. It focuses on cooking with kitchen gadgets. You can find out more about our podcast here.
With weekly episodes that will help you cook smart with kitchen gadgets. This is episode 3 of the third season and you have the choice between reading this post, listening to the podcast or both.
How To Listen To This Podcast Episode?
You can use the player above to listen to this episode of Magic With Gadgets. Alternatively search for Magic With Gadgets on your favourite podcast platform or click the links below:
Subscribe & Review
Thank you for listening to the Magic With Gadgets Podcast. Have some feedback you would like to share? Want to be featured in a future episode? Want to help us spread the word?
- Browse other episodes (access them all here)
- Leave a comment below the blog post
- Share with your friends on social media
- Share your thoughts in our Facebook Group (you can sign up here)
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form below
If our podcast has helped you, please leave a review on iTunes. Your reviews help spread the word and without reviews our podcast will not get seen. Plus, I love reading each and every one of them.
Great listen will be using these in the next days when trying new things many thanks.