Welcome to my Air Fryer chicken kiev supper.
I always remember growing up the smell of a recently cooked chicken kiev. It smelt absolutely delicious with the mixture of garlic, breadcrumbs and chicken. It was like food heaven. Back in the 90’s this was the normal dinner that a kid would expect when they came home from school.
Right now they still sell them in the local supermarkets with many different brands doing their take on the traditional chicken kiev.
But in this day and age these versions are actually really bad for our kids and are full of processed foods that most of us can’t pronounce. But at the same time they are very easy to make, especially when you cook them in the Air Fryer.
A quick ten minutes or so of preparation and you have an amazing dish waiting for the kids when they come home from school. But don’t feel like you need to feed your kids separately as the parents will love these too!
Actually, I would say Dominic and I have eaten them more than Kyle!#AirFryer Chicken Kiev Supper from @recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- Mix together half the parsley, the garlic and the soft cheese.
- With a rolling pin flatten out the chicken breast and then chop it in half. This then allows you to have a top and a bottom part of the chicken breast and makes it good for stuffing.
- Place the mixture in the middle and push the two chicken breasts together.
- In a mixing bowl add the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and the remainder of the parsley.
- Cover the chicken in the beaten egg and roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Cook on a 180c heat in the Air Fryer for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.