Air Fryer Frozen French Fries. In episode 007 of the Magic With Gadgets Podcast we teach you how to air fry frozen French fries. From the best frozen fries to cook in your air fryer to cook times to temperature to the recipe and beyond.
How To Air Fry Frozen French Fries
Did you know that air fryer frozen French fries have a completely different cook time from brand to brand? That some brands of frozen fries cook terribly in the air fryer, whilst others are truly amazing.
In the Milner’s we first started cooking frozen fries in the air fryer almost a decade ago and wanted to teach you the air fryer frozen fries dos and don’ts.
Especially with a focus on cook time because so many air fryer brands go way too high on the temperature and then you end up with dry burnt fries and wished you had used the deep fat fryer.
How To Listen To This Episode?
You can use the player above to listen to this episode of Magic With Gadgets. Alternatively search for Magic With Gadgets on your favourite podcast platform or click the links below:
What You’ll Learn In This Episode?
- The dual cooking temperature
- Reheating frozen fries
- Why size matters
- How often to shake your air fryer fries
- When to spray your air fryer fries
- Listen as we cook air fryer frozen fries for you
Subscribe & Review
Thank you for listening to the Magic With Gadgets Podcast. Have some feedback you would like to share? Want to be featured in a future episode? Want to help us spread the word?
- Browse other episodes (access them all here)
- Leave a comment below the blog post
- Share with your friends on social media
- Share your thoughts in our Facebook Group (you can sign up here)
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form below
If our podcast has helped you, please leave a review on iTunes. Your reviews help spread the word and without reviews our podcast will not get seen. Plus, I love reading each and every one of them.