This Post Contains Affiliate Links.Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Welcome to my latest whole30 recipe. In this recipe I will be showing you my whole30 version of the classic whole roasted cauliflower and cooking it in the crockpot.
I love this recipe. I mean I REALLY LOVE THIS RECIPE. Never mind all the vegetarians out there; this is for me to have with my baked chicken or with a salad in the summer.
It is full of flavour, totally healthy and makes me wish I was still a vegetarian.
You literally have a minute or two of preparation time, slap it into the slow cooker and then let the slow cooker do the work for you.
Even better – you cook it in silver foil so all your slow cooker will need when done is a quick wipe.
When we last had it we served it as a side to our roast chicken and then had it with some salad.
It was an amazing evening meal and my teenage son demanded that I give him more. Well I would…..if I hadn’t already eaten all the leftovers!
If you’re on the Whole30 it can sometimes be difficult to choose new and exciting ways to eat your vegetables, well this is it.
Whole30 Crockpot Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Lay out a big sheet of silver foil and preheat your slow cooker to the high setting.
- Cut all the green leaves off your cauliflower so that you are just left with the edible bits.
- Massage the head of the cauliflower with the coconut oil.
- Cover it with the mustard seeds and half the other seasonings.
- Seal up the silver foil, shake it about so that it is well covered and place in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for four hours.
- Mix together the vegetable stock and the rest of the seasonings.
- After 4 hours open the silver foil and pour on the vegetable stock. Then cook for a further hour on high. Open it up and fork through it and it will become pulled cauliflower. And will be like a creamy version of cauliflower rice.