Welcome to my latest recipe in the Morphy Richards Soup Maker and today we have a real treat for you with my soup maker cheesy turkey & ale soup. This is made in the soup machine and tastes delicious and will make you wish you had cooked more.
Can you believe it is St Paddy’s Day this week? I mean where did the beginning of the year go? Last time I looked up it was Christmas and I had a 3 month old baby and now he is getting close to the 6 month mark and I just wish he would stop growing and that time would stand still just so that I could enjoy his amazing features that little bit more.
I look at my 15 year old (he will be 16 this summer) and wonder how he grew so fast and if I could have that beautiful blue eyed and blonde haired baby just for one last cuddle.
But what I miss most is that the baby that just wanted some milk now would rather have something stronger because he friends do.
He often asks us why we hardly drink and beyond telling him the stories of not wanting a hangover when you have a baby and a toddler and a teen to think about, it is also because I am really not that bothered for it.
So with it being St Paddy’s week I thought it was perfect timing to get some ale out for a delicious turkey soup in the soup maker. Plus I promised Kyle what was left in the can he could drink. It is still sat in the fridge so I think that beer just isn’t as flavoursome to him as drinking a vodka cocktail!#Soup Maker #Cheesy #Turkey & #Ale #Soup #Recipe via recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- Place everything in the soup maker (apart from the Greek yoghurt and a little of the cheese for sprinkling on top later).
- Cook on the chunky soup feature for 28 minutes.
- Remove a third of the stock so that it wont be watery when smooth.
- Remove a handful of the turkey and chop into small cubes and put to one side.
- Blend the remaining soup until smooth.
- Stir in the Greek yoghurt, add the turkey chunks, add a little cheese and chives on top and serve.