The Air Fryer Mini Course. Today on the podcast we are talking about our free air fryer mini course and how you can learn the basics of the air fryer in 5 days.
You will love how we strip down the air fryer and make it so simple to learn. You can listen and learn about it on the Magic With Gadgets Podcast. Simply search for Magic With Gadgets on your preferred podcast player, then scroll to episode 13 of season 3 to access this awesome episode.
The Air Fryer Mini Course
You will often find me on an evening scrolling through Facebook air fryer groups, whilst watching something on Netflix.
I will often get the chance to meet amazing newcomers to the air fryer and I get to see what their problems are, and what they want to learn about first.
From all these great friendships I have made and all the help I have provided, I created the air fryer mini course.
It is delivered by email over 5 days and you get a new email each day with actionable easy air fryer beginner steps.
Then after 5 days you have confidence with the air fryer and no longer feel like you are out of your depth.
You can sign up for it below:
Get To Know The Air Fryer In 5 Days!
Here is what is included in the FREE 5 day email course:
- Day 1 – Air Fryer Chicken At Its Best. The first thing we ever cooked in our first air fryer was breaded chicken. In the first day of the mini course we go into detail about the best tasting air fryer chicken and how to improve your technique.
- Day 2 – The Biggest Air Fryer Mistakes. There are a lot mistakes that people commit when they first get an air fryer. I know this because we have made those air fryer mistakes too. In day 2 of the air fryer quick start mini course we run through the biggest mistakes so that you don’t make them.
- Day 3 – Let’s Talk Air Fryer Potatoes. Away from chicken the most eaten food in the air fryer is potatoes. We will show you in day 3 the best ways to cook potatoes in the air fryer including our favourite air fryer potato recipes. Don’t be an air fryer beginner that throws out the air fryer just because you followed a bad air fryer potato recipe.
- Day 4 – Preheating, Reheating & Defrosting In The Air Fryer. The air fryer is also perfect for preheating, reheating, and defrosting too. We will show you why most recipes don’t have a preheat, why reheating food in the air fryer is genius and how you can quickly defrost your favourite frozen food in the air fryer.
- Day 5 – Cooking With Oil In The Air Fryer. Did you know that the most asked question about the air fryer in Google is where to put the oil? In day 5 of our air fryer mini course we will show you where to put the oil, what oil to use and our special technique for perfect breaded food.
- Bonus Recipes – At the end of the free PDF download that you receive as part of the mini course you will also get 9 easy and practical air fryer recipes. You can read them, print them, and use them as your starting point for air fryer success.
Did You Know We Have A Podcast?
We started the Magic With Gadgets podcast in the January of 2021 as a way to offer a different way to enjoy Recipe This. It focuses on cooking with kitchen gadgets. You can find out more about our podcast here.
With weekly episodes that will help you cook smart with kitchen gadgets. This is episode 13 of the third season and you have the choice between reading this post, listening to the podcast or both.
If you would like to stay in the loop with our podcast, I recommend you subscribe below:
How To Listen To This Podcast Episode?
You can use the player above to listen to this episode of Magic With Gadgets. Alternatively search for Magic With Gadgets on your favourite podcast platform or click the links below:
Subscribe & Review
Thank you for listening to the Magic With Gadgets Podcast. Have some feedback you would like to share? Want to be featured in a future episode? Want to help us spread the word?
- Browse other episodes (access them all here)
- Leave a comment below the blog post
- Share with your friends on social media
- Share your thoughts in our Facebook Group (you can sign up here)
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form below
If our podcast has helped you, please leave a review on iTunes. Your reviews help spread the word and without reviews our podcast will not get seen. Plus, I love reading each and every one of them.