Welcome to my Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks.
If there is something that I miss from the menu in the Portuguese Pizza Hut that you used to get in England it has to be the Pizza Hut Bread Sticks.
They were always delicious and made a great alternative to traditional garlic bread. They would usually be served with a nice garlic sauce or and make a fantastic starter for when you’re waiting for your main pizza to arrive.
So when I have been experimenting with the Airfryer and seeing new ways that I can make pizza, these were the first thing I thought about.
Even better, what if you could add some desiccated coconut to the recipe to give them a lovely crispy texture and then they would like KFC chicken strips meets Pizza Hut garlic bread. Also by using coconut oil in the recipe it gives it a much more natural taste and is something different that you can impress your family and friends with.
Oh and they so do. It is one of the most delicious combinations of flavours and I am so pleased that I have given them ago and a few experiments have had the chance to fine tune the recipe.
This is also perfect for when you have some leftover pizza dough that you need to use up and garlic bread sticks require very little ingredients beyond the garlic butter.
More Potato Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Nuggets
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Garlic Potatoes
- Airfryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Airfryer Pigs In Blankets
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Airfryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Airfryer Croutons
- Airfryer Courgette Fritter
Table of Contents
Air fryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- Start by melting your coconut oil in a small pan. The easiest ways to do this on a medium heat until you have a liquid. Add to it your seasoning and your garlic puree and mix well.
- Roll out your pizza dough and shape into a thick rectangular shape. Using a baking brush cover it with your garlic oil until it is all evenly coated. Sprinkle desiccated coconut on the top until you can’t see the garlic oil anymore. Add an extra sprinkle of cheddar cheese and then finish with some bread seeds.
- Cook in the Airfryer for 10 minutes at 180c followed by a further 5 minutes at 200c or until hot in the middle and nice and crispy on the outside.
- Once it is well cooked chop into fingers and serve.