Air Fryer Vegetables. In episode 002 of the Magic With Gadgets Podcast we are talking about air fryer vegetables. How to air fry vegetables, the best vegetables to air fry and so much more.
Air Fryer Vegetables
If you want to cook healthy in the air fryer, then start with air fryer vegetables.
You can quickly prep vegetables and load them into the air fryer basket and then let the air fryer do its magic.
Or even better, forget the prep and throw into the air fryer frozen vegetables and you have your healthy side dish for dinner.
Whether you love Brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, or even carrot fries, we have you covered.
I recommend first though, before listening that you subscribe to our Recipe This newsletter. It includes notifications of future Podcast episodes, along with our popular air fryer recipes.
How To Listen To This Episode?
You can use the player above to listen to this episode of Magic With Gadgets. Alternatively search for Magic With Gadgets on your favourite podcast platform or click the links below:
What You’ll Learn In This Episode?
- Why cook vegetables in an air fryer
- Which air fryer vegetables cook best from fresh or frozen
- My all time favourite air fryer vegetable and why it’s the best
- My special method for cooking air fryer frozen vegetables faster
- How to turn your air fryer vegetables into a healthy light lunch or dinner
- What to serve with your air fryer vegetables
- Zero oil air fryer vegetables
- Air fryer vegetable recipes
- My number #1 air fryer breakfast recipe
- 5 magical ways to cook air fryer vegetables
Subscribe & Review
Thank you for listening to the Magic With Gadgets Podcast. Have some feedback you would like to share? Want to be featured in a future episode? Want to help us spread the word?
- Browse other episodes (access them all here)
- Leave a comment below the blog post
- Share with your friends on social media
- Share your thoughts in our Facebook Group (you can sign up here)
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form below
If our podcast has helped you, please leave a review on iTunes. Your reviews help spread the word and without reviews our podcast will not get seen. Plus, I love reading each and every one of them.
Links Mentioned In This Podcast
- Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Air Fryer Egg Cups
- Air Fryer Grilled Tomatoes