Welcome to my Spiralizer garlic zoodles with chicken pizza. If you are a follower of low carb diets or just like to reduce your carbs then you need this!
I first fell in love with the chicken pizza a few years ago. We were on a diet at the time and it was the done thing to make pizza without the usual pizza crust and to use food in making it instead. Soon those delicious chicken breasts were coming out for lunch and even though it had cheese on it, in every other respect it was super healthy!
You add this to a bed of delicious garlic zoodles and you have an amazing lunch!
I also had these a lot when I was pregnant with my second child, just because rice is a banned food and it is nice to have something else instead without feeling like you’re deprived and that you’re missing out.
You can also spice this dish up with some ginger or some chilli or just keep it as it is for a quick and easy lunch.
[Tweet “Testing out this #Spiralizer garlic #zoodles with chicken pizza @recipe_this”]
- Chicken Pizza:
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 28g Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- ¼ Small Onion (peeled and diced)
- 1Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1Tsp Oregano
- 1 Large Courgette
- ¾ Small Onion (peeled and diced)
- 1Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1Tsp Garlic Puree
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180c. Bash your chicken breast until they are flattened out and level in order for you to use it as a pizza base.
- Cover the chicken first with the tomato sauce, then the onions and then layer with the grated cheese and the oregano. Cook in the oven on a baking tray for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking make the zoodles. Turn your courgette into zoodles with the help of your spiralizer and place them in your wok.
- Add to your wok your onion, zoodles, garlic puree, seasoning and olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve the zoodles with your chicken pizza on top.
We have put together 24 favourite recipes for you to enjoy with your Spiralizer that are all focused around easy spiralizer recipes. We have Zoodles in an avocado sauce, cheese and tomato quiche, fruit salad, Zoodle chow mein and even low carb Mexican Nachos.
We are huge fans of our Spiralizer and even more so, now that we have tried out traditional meals with a carb free element and realised that there is more to Spiralizing than a portion of Zoodles.
It is just $2.99 on the Kindle and you can get your hands on it by clicking here.