Instant Pot Paleo Sauce. This is the ultra-creamy Paleo sauce that works for everything. Made in the Instant Pot or other pressure cooker in just 4 minutes, it can transform any Paleo meal into something spectacular.
If you ask someone that follows Paleo what they miss the most, it will often involve some kind of sauce that they can no longer find or source.
They might be looking for:
- Paleo BBQ Sauce
- Paleo Spaghetti Sauce
- Paleo Meat Sauce
- Paleo White Sauce
- Paleo Gravy
And the list would go on and on.
That is why I like to have my own delicious Paleo sauce that can be made in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker that ticks all the boxes and is a dream come true on Paleo.
Instant Pot Paleo Sauce
My use for everything Instant Pot Paleo Sauce happened by accident. I was making a few soups for my soup maker recipe collection. I had made Cauliflower Cheese Soup and Sweet Potato Soup, but I ended up with way too much left over.
In fact, it was so much that I was sat staring at 2 HUGE bowls of cauliflower and sweet potato and the first idea that entered my head was a Paleo sauce.
I love my other Paleo sauce made with cauliflower but wanted to revamp it using leftovers and to focus on the Paleo sauce that can be used for anything and everything.
Instant Pot Paleo Sauce For EVERYTHING!
I love the idea that you can make a basic Instant Pot Paleo Sauce and then use it as you please, or as I would say use the sauce for EVERYTHING.
Think of your Instant Pot Paleo Sauce like this:
- ADD coconut flakes and red Thai curry paste and you have a curry
- ADD garam masala and you have an Indian curry
- ADD honey and mustard and you have honey and mustard chicken
- ADD oregano and you have pasta sauce
- ADD sage and mushrooms and you have a mushroom gravy
- ADD Chinese 5 Spice and you have a Chinese
- ADD honey & BBQ seasoning and you have BBQ sauce
- ADD garlic and tarragon and you have a French sauce
- And the list goes on and on….
I am sure you get the picture with our Instant Pot sauce. Plus, if you’re on other diets you could adapt it for those too. For example, if you’re on Keto, Slimming World or Weight Watchers you can add cheese!
How To Make Instant Pot Paleo Sauce
To make my Instant Pot Paleo Sauce is so simple:
You place into the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker peeled sweet potatoes and cauliflower florets. Add a couple of cups of water to the mix and season.
That is it!
That is how you make a delicious homemade Instant Pot Paleo Sauce that is vegetable based from leftovers.
You then season it with whatever seasoning is your thing, as I have outlined above.
I freeze my Instant Pot Paleo Sauce without extras added in. That way I can grab some out of the freezer as I want it and then flavour it depending on what we are eating.
Plus, you can portion it up into smaller sizes, so that it fits in well, around what you’re cooking on a particular day.
Here is our little freezer pots in action:
I use smaller containers because sometimes you just want a small Paleo sauce for your chicken and don’t want to drown your chicken in sauce.
Instant Pot Paleo Sauce
- 1 Kilo Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Kilo Cauliflower Florets
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the peeled and diced sweet potatoes into the bottom of your Instant Pot inner pot. Add to it the cauliflower florets.
- Pour in 2 cups (500ml) of water and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and cook on manual for 4 minutes.
- When it beeps manually release pressure.
- Using a hand blender, blend until smooth.