The Air Fryer Advanced Quick Start Mini Course. The perfect ebook beginner guide to get you started with your air fryer and feel confident in air fryer cooking.
- Not sure where to start with your air fryer?
- New to the air fryer?
- Looking for air fryer beginner recipes?
- Looking for air fryer guidance from an expert?
- Want to avoid making mistakes with your air fryer?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then the air fryer advanced quick start course is PERFECT for you!
We’re the Milner’s.
I am Samantha and along with my husband Dominic we started RecipeThis.com in the November of 2015. We wanted to have an outlet to share our obsession with the air fryer. A place to share delicious air fryer recipes and to show others just how easy it is to use the air fryer. We have since expanded into many kitchen gadgets and have made a lot of kitchen gadget friends along the way.
Air frying over the years that has expanded to over 400 air fryer recipes and is growing every day. Just as I write this my husband Dominic is loading up a whole duck into the air fryer oven, we will have duck for lunch with potatoes and vegetables that will be cooked in one of our other air fryers.
What our readers love about us and Recipe This is that we practice what we preach. We use our air fryer every day, often several times and have used air fryers since 2011.
We are also parents to three amazing kids and will use our air fryer to feed our family of five and we also do so on a budget.
You Asked, So We Delivered!
All our air fryer ebooks were created based on reader requests. Readers like yourself that is struggling with a certain element when it comes to air fryer cooking and wants to learn more.
The air fryer advanced mini course came about after several readers complained to me about a lack of quality air fryer mini courses. They had signed up for many, but they lacked true knowledge of the air fryer and just covered incredibly simple basics that they already knew.
After a few busy months we have had the opportunity to sit down, put pen to paper, type up our notes and create that dream air fryer mini course for you.
But we felt that there was only so much you could say by email and that what was most important was an advanced mini course.
A mini course that you could digest the information in a day or two, or over a longer period, if you preferred and print off and put into practice what you have learnt.
The Air Fryer Advanced Mini Course
It goes beyond a quick 5 day email mini course and includes:
- Printables – for planning recipes and planning grocery lists.
- Cooking Times – Quick cooking times for your beginner air fryer recipes. Perfect for quickly printing out and adding to your fridge for quick reference later.
- Air Fryer Beginner Recipes – Instead of the 9 recipes that you receive in the 5 day mini course you get 25 super easy beginner air fryer recipes that you must try.
- No Fail – Featuring 20 air fryer mistakes that many new air fryer users make and how you can avoid them. A perfect learning curve for when you are getting to know your air fryer.
- PDF Download – Everything comes together in one quick to download PDF ebook. You can save it to your laptop, your tablet or even your phone for quick reference.
All for the AMAZING PRICE of JUST $7.00:
25 Best Air Fryer Beginner Recipes
My favourite section of the air fryer advanced mini course is the carefully picked air fryer beginner recipes. Perfect for those that have a new air fryer and want an easy starting point.
Here are examples of 10 of the air fryer beginner recipes that are included:
- Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas – Not many people know this, but the air fryer can make amazing roasted style chickpeas but without any oil. You can season them with any seasoning you like and have them as a healthy air fryer snack.
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges – The first recipe we ever published on Recipe This and loved my many. It is also a regular potato treat in the Milner’s house too.
- Air Fryer French Fries – Did you know that the secret to air fryer French fries is cooking the fries at two different temperatures and that you do not need to shake the air fryer fries every five minutes? This is how you make perfect air fryer fries.
- Air Fryer KFC Chicken – Love KFC chicken then you will love air fryer KFC chicken. You can bread it yourself with our formula or reheat your favourite KFC in the air fryer. We will show you in this advanced course how to do both.
- Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken – Do you love to buy a rotisserie chicken when grocery shopping? Well you can make the most delicious and heavenly crispy rotisserie chicken in the air fryer. Never fails and perfect for quick lunches and dinners.
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings – It does not get any easier in the air fryer than cooking your favourite frozen chicken wings. This will show you how it is done, then you can mix and match with your favourite brand.
- Air Fryer Steak – The air fryer is a fantastic kitchen gadget for cooking steak. Grab your favourite steak, season it how you like and cook it in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Roast Chicken Dinner – One of my favourite air fryer recipes and perfect for owners of smaller air fryers. Teaches you how to cook roast chicken, stuff it with homemade stuffing and cook it along with roast potatoes and roasted vegetables. Perfect for a quick air fryer Sunday roast dinner.
- Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos – Taquitos are heaven in the air fryer. You cook the chicken first in the air fryer, add sauce, wrap it up and then crisp in the air fryer. A lot less work compared to non-air fryer methods.
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies – My favourite food in the air fryer and you will be amazed by how good air fryer chocolate chip cookies are compared to oven baked.
Air Fryer Advanced Mini Course Chapters
The air fryer advanced mini course is split into the following chapters:
- Lesson 1 – Air fryer chicken at its BEST
- Lesson 2 – Top 20 biggest air fryer mistakes
- Lesson 3 – Let’s talk air fryer potatoes
- Lesson 4 – Preheating, reheating, and defrosting in the air fryer
- Lesson 5 – Cooking with oil in the air fryer
- Air Fryer Recipes – Featuring 25 of the best air fryer beginner recipes
- Air Fryer Cooking Times – Quick reference for cooking with the air fryer
- Air Fryer Printables – Perfect for planning recipes, grocery lists and reference
This Air Fryer Mini Course focuses on a lot of popular air fryer recipes and air fryer issues people have. Do not expect to find recipes with ingredients you cannot source or weird diets. Only regular ingredients for the lady or gent next door.
All our Air Fryer recipes are based around using the Philips Air Fryer or the Power Air Fryer Oven. We are experienced with other brands of air fryers too and this course is perfect for all.
Our air fryer advanced mini course is only available in ebook format.
This is great for you because you can download the ebook to your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone. Then print off a recipe as and when you need them. I also love to have my phone in the kitchen when I am cooking, and I can quickly glance at cooking times as I air fry.
But even better it saves you waiting for a book to arrive and you can literally start reading our Air Fryer Mini Course in a couple of minutes from now.
It is also priced at JUST $7.00 Simply click on the banner below for instant access to our air fryer advanced quick start mini course:
This air fryer ebook is downloaded in PDF format. It downloads instantly after payment. You will also receive an email with your download details.