This Post Contains Affiliate Links.Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure.
Bread Maker Jalapeno Popper Pizza is a delicious homemade pizza loaded with cheese, chicken and jalapenos. Thanks to the bread maker this recipe shows you how to quickly create your own copycat Pizza Hut jalapeno popper pizza at home.
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Jalapeno Popper Pizza is only our 2nd pizza that we have made in the bread maker since we bought it. How can that be possible? What is wrong with us? Pizza is like one of my favourite foods ever!
In truth, I think that I get way too obsessed with my love for my other kitchen gadgets that my bread maker is totally and utterly forgotten about.
We use the bread maker we have frequently, but as we always make the same recipe that is already on the blog (how to make bread in the bread maker) it is often forgotten about for our readers.
BUT we managed to get some jalapenos when on holiday in Spain and with plenty of jalapenos left over, I couldn’t think of anything better to make with them and on the blog right now for the very first time we have bread maker jalapeno popper pizza.
What Is Jalapeno Pizza?
Jalapeno pizza is a pizza made with toppings that you would associate with jalapeno poppers. It will mainly be two types of cheese and sliced jalapenos, but there are some other versions also available.
If you imagine in a jalapeno popper you have soft cheese (aka cream cheese) in the centre and it is often loaded with melted cheese.
Well that same rule applies when making a jalapeno pizza too.
I love the jalapeno pizza, because instead of a small snack like jalapeno poppers you can load a big pizza with these delicious flavours instead.
Jalapeno Pizza Dough
Let’s start with the important part of our jalapeno popper pizza and that is the jalapeno pizza dough.
We make our jalapeno pizza dough in the bread maker and follow our bread maker pizza dough recipe.
The wonderful part of making bread in the bread maker is that you can throw the ingredients into the bread maker and the pizza dough for your jalapeno popper pizza, is ready in JUST 23 minutes.
Isn’t that amazing to say that in 23 minutes you will have your own homemade pizza dough to use on your jalapeno pizza?
Jalapeno Pizza Ideas
While your pizza dough is doing its magic in your bread maker, I recommend using this time for perfecting your jalapeno pizza ideas.
By planning and prepping your toppings on your jalapeno popper pizza now, you can be ready for when your pizza dough is made.
Then you can roll out your bread maker pizza dough, load it with jalapeno popper pizza toppings and in the oven, it goes!
On the top of our jalapeno pizza ideas list is the following:
- Italian pasta sauce – Made in a couple of minutes with tomato ketchup, tinned tomatoes, garlic puree, tomato puree and oregano.
- Lots of cheese – Jalapeno Popper Pizza needs lots of cheese, right? I loaded mine with grated cheddar cheese as well as cream cheese. Then it is just like the centre of a real jalapeno popper.
- Leftover Rotisserie Chicken – I love turning my jalapeno popper pizza into a chicken jalapeno popper pizza. Just add in little chunks of chicken to the top of the pizza after adding the cheese. Or alternatively cook an air fryer chicken breast and shred it.
- Sliced jalapenos – This is the worst part of the prep time as you medium slice your jalapenos ready for the pizza topping.
How Do You Make Jalapeno Pizza?
I have a great pizza tray that I was gifted when we started RecipeThis.com and it does a fantastic job of cooking pizzas in the oven.
You could of course use your own pizza oven or place it under the grill, or if it is small enough the air fryer is a good plan B.
I love to cook my Jalapeno Popper Pizza in the oven that way it frees up my kitchen gadgets.
My main strategy when it comes to how to cook jalapeno popper pizza, is that the pizza dough is cooked in the bread maker, at the same time the toppings are prepped and then while the pizza is cooking, the sides are cooked.
That way your time in the kitchen is limited and you can get your Netflix jalapeno popper pizza binge organised!
MORE Pizza Recipes
Our Bread Maker Jalapeno Popper Pizza is not our first pizza recipe here at RecipeThis.com as we have plenty of others. They are all family friendly, easy to make and worthy of a Netflix binge.
- Air Fryer Pitta Pizza
- Air Fryer Frozen Cheese Pizza Bagels
- Air Fryer Zucchini Double Cheese Pizza
- Bread Maker Chicken & Sweetcorn Pizza
Bread Maker Jalapeno Popper Pizza
- While your pizza dough is prepping in the bread maker organise your pizza toppings.
- In a small bowl mix together the pizza sauce ingredients with a fork and put to one side.
- Grate your hard cheese and put to one side.
- When the pizza dough is ready roll it out to the shape of your pizza tray.
- Load up your jalapeno popper pizza toppings. Start with a spoon spreading your pizza sauce around the base of the pizza, layer your pizza with grated cheese and cream cheese followed by chunks of chicken and slices of jalapenos.
- Place your jalapeno popper pizza in the oven at 200c/400f for 25 minutes or slightly less if it is a fan assisted oven.
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: